Descent bugged, *npc* is not spawning

Aurene is supposed to spawn and blast the wall down in the beginning but is not spawning. After the intro dialogue Rytlock, Zafirah and Caithe just stand there forever.Here is a video of the bug: https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/bp5xc7/descent_bugged_please_help_mespoilers/*Update!This worked for me, if you are also stuck on this step try getting someone else to run you through their instance. This worked for me and now I have completed the story.After testing with others you need to find someone who was not bugged, if a bugged person goes in Aurene will not spawn.

Aurene can still bug and not spawn but this does seem to be a workaround.

@Lechtrixx.1053 said:Ditto. Same issue here.I didn't even know Aurene was supposed to spawn in and I spent a good 30 minutes trying to figure out how to get to the marker behind the wall of rocks.

Yeah I did that too the first time lol, it’s kind of a weird bug since some were able to get past it.On the other hand you can still be stuck here, I guess we’re just unlucky!

@Zalani.9827 said:

@Lechtrixx.1053 said:Ditto. Same issue here.I didn't even know Aurene was supposed to spawn in and I spent a good 30 minutes trying to figure out how to get to the marker behind the wall of rocks.

Yeah I did that too the first time lol, it’s kind of a weird bug since some were able to get past it.On the other hand you can still be stuck here, I guess we’re just unlucky!

Some got through???That's odd.Maybe I should try again and keep at it until she spawns in.

@whoeverxwins.1279 said:It happened to me on both characters I've run through it. Relogging solved the issue, but sill. The first time I climbed all over before finally going to Reddit and finding the bug reported. Tell Aurene to quit napping.Yeah I keep seeing that, but it hasn’t worked for me?? I guess Aurenes really napping for me lol.Before I looked online I was trying to climb to the top where the star was or throw the spear at it...

Before I looked online I was trying to climb to the top where the star was or throw the spear at it...

@Lechtrixx.1053 said:

Some got through???That's odd.Maybe I should try again and keep at it until she spawns in.

Feel free to keep trying, what i’m going to do later is see if I can hunt down other players on Descent, see if they can instance me through. I tried before but they were saved to the final fight so I didn’t count.

@Zalani.9827 said:

@whoeverxwins.1279 said:It happened to me on both characters I've run through it. Relogging solved the issue, but sill. The first time I climbed all over before finally going to Reddit and finding the bug reported. Tell Aurene to quit napping.Yeah I keep seeing that, but it hasn’t worked for me?? I guess Aurenes really napping for me lol.Before I looked online I was trying to climb to the top where the star was or throw the spear at it...

I don’t blame arenanet for this since bugs happen, it’s a thing. But I just want to work on my Skyscale man.

Feel free to keep trying, what i’m going to do later is see if I can hunt down other players on Descent, see if they can instance me through. I tried before but they were saved to the final fight so I didn’t count.

I only had to try a second time. Aurene showed up this time. I guess I was lucky. So, I finished the story.

@Lechtrixx.1053 said:

I don’t blame arenanet for this since bugs happen, it’s a thing. But I just want to work on my Skyscale man.

I only had to try a second time. Aurene showed up this time. I guess I was lucky. So, I finished the story.

Nice! I actually just grabbed someone from map chat and got them to start for me and it worked. I actually went in first and it was still bugged but when they did it that worked.

Going to need to update now, but this has been such a weird bug experience.

@Zalani.9827 said:

Nice! I actually just grabbed someone from map chat and got them to start for me and it worked. I actually went in first and it was still bugged but when they did it that worked.

Going to need to update now, but this has been such a weird bug experience.

I'm glad you finally had a chance to get through.