at least leave time gated charged cristal

so the timegate on a timegate is pretty dumb but ok i can wait 3 more days but, i have no money or charged cristal at the moment becouse of crafting on previous days so no tp easy theft by traders, but that means i need 22 days to complete the charged i need -.- and more days to continue the collection .-. so this is pretty dumb and i tink more than me is in this kind of situation so my idea to do not nerf quest time but nerf the crystals, those does not impact the game becouse is used onlt for mawdrey (that has already other timegate) and for crafting celestial armor (joke face), so please leave the daily cap on charged

Not going to happen, charged crystals is an old timegate in the game. And celestial armor is quite popular in WvW.Dont forget you can mine quartz in dry top and it has a small chance of yielding charged quartz. As well get the quartz home instance node for even more chances.Do the highly profitable dragonfall map and earn gold which to buy the stuff with.

ps btw the grow lamp is 60+g at the moment and it was 5 -.- also if a player does get information in time of tradeprice becouse he want to kill dragons not to be a trading manager, can we keep under control the "capitalist free paradise" tp is? like sigil of nullification and others pp that know in various way the objects can buy stock and put in the tp overpriced, but this in real world is inside trading and is a froud and u get in jail for do, here btw the "inside trader" that hex the game, friend of "pp that know" or just have different world time have really big advantages not for playing an rpg but for playing a trade market simulator -.-

@LordMorgul.9845 said:i need 22 days to complete the charged i need

You need 12 charged crystals and you can use 3 of them each day. This makes the time gate 12 days IF you are making the items on your own. But the items you make with the charged crystals are on the TP. So if you buy them there you can lower the time gate to 4 days.How exactly did you come with these 22 days, which I see everywhere?I am literally at the 6th stage atm and will feed 3 more times tomorrow which makes it 9 and Sunday I will be done with this part of the collection.

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

You need 12 charged crystals and you can use 3 of them each day. This makes the time gate 12 days IF you are making the items on your own. But the items you make with the charged crystals are on the TP. So if you buy them there you can lower the time gate to 4 days.How exactly did you come with these 22 days, which I see everywhere?I am literally at the 6th stage atm and will feed 3 more times tomorrow which makes it 9 and Sunday I will be done with this part of the collection.

it takes 10 charged crystals to make the grow lamp. You give it as a toy in a collection at the same stage as feeding it.

@"LordMorgul.9845" said:ps btw the grow lamp is 60+g at the moment and it was 5 -.- also if a player does get information in time of tradeprice becouse he want to kill dragons not to be a trading manager, can we keep under control the "capitalist free paradise" tp is? like sigil of nullification and others pp that know in various way the objects can buy stock and put in the tp overpriced, but this in real world is inside trading and is a froud and u get in jail for do, here btw the "inside trader" that hex the game, friend of "pp that know" or just have different world time have really big advantages not for playing an rpg but for playing a trade market simulator -.-

LOL? 60 G for a grow lamp? The quartz needed costs around 5 gold. The other components cost also around 5 G. So - rougly 10 G. The rest is only to pass over the time gate?

I did not use any charged crystal from the time I crafted Mawdrey. I think I can craft over 30 Lamps now - time to check the store. At 60G each, I think it is worth the effort.

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

you need 1 charged for food so is 12 food + 10 of lamp = 22 days

im obliuvsly farming gold btw but it is still a bad conception in my opinion becouse you have those case: 1 having mats so u do in 4 days 2 buy it fast before scamming price get to high 3 mix farm and buy 4 poor shit wait 22 days ,obviously the 22 days are the max time request to if u only charge and craft but i tink is not 22 is 22+1 XD + more 2 unknowed timegate that maybe are timegated so maybe u can get it in 2023 becouse is timegate^x

@LucianDK.8615 said:it takes 10 charged crystals to make the grow lamp. You give it as a toy in a collection at the same stage as feeding it.

You can buy it off the Trading Post, if you don't wish to wait.

I, for once, am glad I had 250+ Charged Crystals still in my storage. The Krait Obelisk in my home instance really paid off. ;)

@Cristalyan.5728 said:LOL? 60 G for a grow lamp? The quartz needed costs around 5 gold. The other components cost also around 5 G. So - rougly 10 G.

You know what they say: time is money. :p