what i noticed in regards necromancer underwater combat and weapons

DragonFury.6243

Before you say any thing i know i am one of the very few rare player who like or dare i say love underwater combat in GW2

So what i noticed isFirst we dont have a weapon skill that corrupt/remove boon since its necro core mechanicssecond only trident AA( Crimson Tide ) grants 2% LF and rest skill also fire Crimson Tide but they dont grant LFThird spear AA have very small radius and its not a multiplier of 60 :)Fourth when i play condition necro i usually take Lingering Curse because its the best GM in curses trait line but i gain nothing from it in under water may be make underwater build separated from normal build same as what we have now for the utilitiesFifth Dark Spear have a short distance need some range love and also spear need other skill for LF generation (other than AA)

the reason i made this post because i think we will see a lot of underwater content in the future and its better to be ready than sorry

@"DragonFury.6243" said:Before you say any thing i know i am one of the very few rare player who like or dare i say love underwater combat in GW2

So what i noticed isFirst we dont have a weapon skill that corrupt/remove boon since its necro core mechanics

Oh please, no! There is not enough boon to corrupt in PvE that another skill with boon corruption is needed in any way.

second only trident AA( Crimson Tide ) grants 2% LF and rest skill also fire Crimson Tide but they dont grant LF

Feast? Trident skill#2: 5% per foe struck.

Third spear AA have very small radius and its not a multiplier of 60 :)

True.

Fourth when i play condition necro i usually take Lingering Curse because its the best GM in curses trait line but i gain nothing from it in under water may be make underwater build separated from normal build same as what we have now for the utilities

Well, lingering curse has always made scepter too overbearing, I wouldn't be against ANet dividing a bit of this condi damages that it grant to scepter so that it benefit build that don't use scepter.

Fifth Dark Spear have a short distance need some range love and also spear need other skill for LF generation (other than AA)

God prevent ANet from giving a movement skill to the necromancer's weapon on land, There is one on an underwater skill, it's already amazing that it's 600 range.

the reason i made this post because i think we will see a lot of underwater content in the future and its better to be ready than sorry

While I would welcome underwater content, I doubt that ANet will deliver "a lot" of it.

What I hope is that Anet continues to give underwater skills the appropriate level of attention. I.E. ... if there is no significant underwater content on the horizon, they ignore the current underwater skillsets. There are more relevant and pressing issues with not underwater skillsets to deal with

@Dadnir.5038 said:

@"DragonFury.6243" said:Before you say any thing i know i am one of the very few rare player who like or dare i say love underwater combat in GW2

So what i noticed is
First
we dont have a weapon skill that corrupt/remove boon since its necro core mechanics

Oh please, no! There is not enough boon to corrupt in PvE that another skill with boon corruption is needed in any way.

whether we like it or not boon corrupt/removal is necromancer mechanic

second
only trident AA( Crimson Tide ) grants 2% LF and rest skill also fire Crimson Tide but they dont grant LF

Feast
? Trident skill#2: 5% per foe struck.

i meant the Crimson Tide that fire from other skills dont grant LF may be update the tool tip or fix it

Third
spear AA have very small radius and its not a multiplier of 60 :)

True.

Fourth
when i play condition necro i usually take Lingering Curse because its the best GM in curses trait line but i gain nothing from it in under water may be make underwater build separated from normal build same as what we have now for the utilities

Well,
lingering curse
has always made scepter too overbearing, I wouldn't be against ANet dividing a bit of this condi damages that it grant to scepter so that it benefit build that don't use scepter.i dont want a split what i want is build specific for underwater same as for our utility if you didnt know we have a separate utility one for land and the other for underwater so why we dont have separated trait line also

Fifth
Dark Spear have a short distance need some range love and also spear need other skill for LF generation (other than AA)

God prevent ANet from giving a movement skill to the necromancer's weapon on land, There is one on an underwater skill, it's already amazing that it's 600 range.

While I would welcome underwater content, I doubt that ANet will deliver "a lot" of it.yea i think that tooits like huge part of GW2 left for no reason same as for dungeons

I’d like to see more improvements to underwater combat and separating traits for it makes sense as not only can use use different utilities, you have to use different weapons, so it would make sense to trait accordingly.

And I agree and really like the underwater content and there are some really cool underwater areas in the core Tyria maps! :) My main frustrations have been some specs having very limited utility underwater (when I used to play Druid healer, for instance) and the underwater fractal is just painful, having to figure out where to go while in some helpless dolphin transformation, ugh! I fear that fractal doesn’t do anything for people’s perception of underwater content.

@DragonFury.6243 said:its like huge part of GW2 left for no reason same as for dungeons

Truth be told, PvP players didn't like the PvP map with underwater content so they ended up deleting the map and stoped caring about underwater content for a bit before deleting underwater content from the home map in WvW. The only real effort toward underwater content since they deleted the PvP map is the underwater fractal.

When they balance underwater skills it always feel like they are doing it to make it seem like the number of balance change are even for all professions. At a point they made a special underwater skill balance pass and I'm still wondering to what end they did it... And that was months ago!!!

@DragonFury.6243 said:Before you say any thing i know i am one of the very few rare player who like or dare i say love underwater combat in GW2

So what i noticed issecond only trident AA( Crimson Tide ) grants 2% LF and rest skill also fire Crimson Tide but they dont grant LF

They don't even grant 2% life force but each hit actually grants 2 life force (so 4 for a whole auto attack).