[solved] Saving Skyscale Wont Unlock

Hi ANET,

So I finished the collection Newborn Skyscale two days ago and was hoping to have Saving Skyscales Unlocked by today based on the "Daily Reset". I logged in and is still unlocked in the achievements? Am I missing something here? I keep talking to Gorrik and nothing is happening. :/

@DragonSlayer.1087 said:

@JustTrogdor.7892 said:Did you try talking to Gorrik in Sun's Refuge? If you are certain you fully completed Newborn Skyscale and it remained locked after reset you may need to submit a support ticket for assistance.

Just did, he doesn't say anything about the Skyscales.

And I did submit a ticket to ANET.

Are you logging in to do it on the same character you started the collection with? You should get a mail from Gorrik and I only got mine if I was on the character I originally started everything on.

@Ototo.3214 said:

@JustTrogdor.7892 said:Did you try talking to Gorrik in Sun's Refuge? If you are certain you fully completed Newborn Skyscale and it remained locked after reset you may need to submit a support ticket for assistance.

Just did, he doesn't say anything about the Skyscales.

And I did submit a ticket to ANET.

Are you logging in to do it on the same character you started the collection with? You should get a mail from Gorrik and I only got mine if I was on the character I originally started everything on.

OMG that's what it was.