Map BLC keys--so it it fixed, now? Or not?

The thread that said that map completion would temporarily not give keys and transmutation charges has not been updated. But the main updates thread says "On Living World maps, characters under level 80 no longer have a chance to receive a Black Lion Chest Key as part of their map completion rewards."

So, was that the exploit, and is it fixed, and are the rewards restored for map completion now?

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:The thread that said that map completion would temporarily not give keys and transmutation charges has not been updated. But the main updates thread says "On Living World maps, characters under level 80 no longer have a chance to receive a Black Lion Chest Key as part of their map completion rewards."

So, was that the exploit, and is it fixed, and are the rewards restored for map completion now?

There's an existing thread on this.Short story: the rewards don't appear to be restored for L80s.(Yes, L80 who completed map after the patch.)

I just got a BLC key tonight completing Fireheart Rise. I’m unclear as to whether the keys and transmutation charges were temporarily disabled for some or all map completion so I don’t know whether that’s informative or not.