Acquiring the Skyscale, Raising Skyscales not unlocking despite all criterias fulfilled for 2 resets

as the title mentions, There's been two resets now where my Skyscale achievements simply won't unlock despite me fulfilling the criterias to unlock "Raising Skyscales".

The criterias to unlock "Raising Skyscales" is to have completed "Saving Skyscales" and await reset, as shown on the screenshot belowprntscr.com/nq27rq

Here's my issue. on May 16th, roughly 2 hours before reset, me and a friend worked our way through and completed the "Saving skyscales" and was waiting for reset to peek at what we had to do to complete "Raising Skyscales". She unlocked the "Raising Skyscales" achievement, i did not.I decided to wait until the 2nd reset after this issue, in case it simply was the first reset bugging out, but my achievement "Raising Skyscales" has yet to be unlocked.

just to prove that i have completed the Saving Skyscales achievement.prntscr.com/nq27cj

I'd very much like this issue to be resolved, preferably as soon as possible.Especially considering I was supposed to have access to "Raising Skyscales" 2 days ago, which would've been 2 out of the 4 mandatory days needed for this timegated achievement

You have my frustrated regards,Ole M.

Quick note, i logged back onto the character who originally unlocked the achievements several times after both resets, But after posting this forum post and relogging back onto the character suddenly unlocked the achievement for me.

so this forum post is kind of obsolete now