Literally the only Problem i have with GW2 is Balance.

I have currently no problems with the game.

From Story to WvW, i cant complain to much.

Maybe a few nitpicks here and there.

The ONLY thing i dont like is everything around balance.

But not only changes to Meta.

Where are the QoL changes?

Where are the clean ups of animations etc?

Where are the fun changes?

If i get asked what the worst part of GW2 is, the answer is always the same.

Balance.

I see that on the same level of importance as LW episodes.

We seriously need more Devs here.

And more talking (or atleast reading) to the playerbase.

Not only to some people on a secret discord.

Thanks for reading.

The community will never be able to agree on whats needed to be balanced. Theres just too much screeching with differing oppinions. Those whom is unwilling to adapt to other builds. If it beat me, then it must be overpowered. And those whom doesnt want to let go of their overtuned fotm builds is unwilling to concede its bad.

For every change made, there will always be doomsayers and pouty ones proclaiming the game is ruined and they will leave.

@LucianDK.8615 said:The community will never be able to agree on whats needed to be balanced. Theres just too much screeching with differing oppinions. Those whom is unwilling to adapt to other builds. If it beat me, then it must be overpowered. And those whom doesnt want to let go of their overtuned fotm builds is unwilling to concede its bad.

For every change made, there will always be doomsayers and pouty ones proclaiming the game is ruined and they will leave.

While numerical changes are always debatable, visual changes are not.Most animations have been in the game since the very beginning and are in dire need of an update, not only would that add more flavor to a class, it would also increase readability in pvp/wvw, making it easier to counter certain abilities.

Also, some animations are just plain boring and makes the respective ability appear quite dull and uninspired.