[NA][PvX] Sentinels Gaming Community [SoE] Casual Yet Organized

Arcadius.1247

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, so i'm GW2 Veteran. I retired for 2 years that sometimes i'm looking a new community home to me and I'm trying active for this game while i'm still adjusting other game time with friend also that my time is South East Asia (this is quite concerning to me because i can't attend with different time).Also, i sent the mail and i hope to be able to enjoy part of my new life!

@Fruners.7083 said:Hey there, so i'm GW2 Veteran. I retired for 2 years that sometimes i'm looking a new community home to me and I'm trying active for this game while i'm still adjusting other game time with friend also that my time is South East Asia (this is quite concerning to me because i can't attend with different time).Also, i sent the mail and i hope to be able to enjoy part of my new life!

Helloo! When I get home, I'll send ya the invite! And, FYI, our guild creates its events in EST, and our peak time is around the after noon/night of that time zone. Wedo have some early events, but then again, it's EST. Anyway, I hope you'll love the guild regardless! :D

Do you have a relatively strong daytime playerbase? My strongest playtimes are always when everyone is working ( between 8:30am-3:00pm MST). Having a hard tome finding a guild that is active during those hours and I do like what I hear. Im on Jade Quarry.

Back after many years, have multiple 80s and working on catching up and getting the swing of things. Relearning the classes.Once I jump.back into PvP I will likely go at it hard but am interested in all aspects of the game.

@Dissolution.1526 said:Do you have a relatively strong daytime playerbase? My strongest playtimes are always when everyone is working ( between 8:30am-3:00pm MST). Having a hard tome finding a guild that is active during those hours and I do like what I hear. Im on Jade Quarry.

Back after many years, have multiple 80s and working on catching up and getting the swing of things. Relearning the classes.Once I jump.back into PvP I will likely go at it hard but am interested in all aspects of the game.

Yes, we do have quite a bit of players on that time! However, a majority of our events take place in the afternoon of that timezone. So! If you'd like to try the guild out, just shoot me a mail with your account name and I'll send you an invite as soon as I get home!

And, bumping!!!

@"Dissolution.1526" said:Ok, so heres the noob in me. Can't seem to figure out how to send you a personal message but I'm pretty sure my account name is as shown, Dissolution.1526

Invite sent!(How to send mail:Top left, go through the list of icons until the mail icon.Click that, then when you have the mail window up, top left should be the button "compose".Click that, then in the section for "To:", write in the account/toon name of the person you're sending the mail to.Finally, write whatever you need to in the "Type message here" box and/or the "Subject:" box.)

Hopefully that helps! :D