Skyscale

Grobo.7481

Finally got off the airship at the Pact LZ.New Dragonfall is a mistifying place to be.I was hoping I'd get a cool Skyscale today,but my hopes where blown away to my dismay...

Now I have to do WHAT all over the place?OK. Here we go. Lets go at double the pace...

So I'm flying and jumping and running around.I have to go everywhere, from the sky and the ground.Finding a cure and passing it out,revisiting places, the exact same route...

Nesting Skyscales everywhere really helped me a lot,I just have to do it without getting shotby all the blasted mobs spawning everywhere!I really hate it a lot, that's not fun nor fair!

So I've done all of tasks that I had in the queuebut that's not enough, no, I have to make do!By waiting a whole day to get at it again,I'll try my best to be patient and prepare for the pain...

That whole ordeal was most of it, right?I must be there soon! Close but not quite...

OMG, you must be kidding! Gorrik, you are such a quaggan!I had an much easier time killing that dragon!I have to travel around Kryta, carrying the egg,doing real weird things like getting lava on my leg?

Dude, that just messed up, I just know you are tripping!Are you really sure that it's tea that you are sipping?You had me doing chores for that beetle too, recall?When did YOU do anything to help out at all?!?

Sorry, that was really harsh, I really meant no harm...You helped a lot before, like when Blish lost his arm!I'm really sorry, Gorrik, that was probably too soon...You really made a difference watching scarabs in Amnoon...

OK, I'll stop my banter, lets just hatch that Skyscale!Oh, you'll have me waiting even more? Just wait for your mail?This better be worth all the time I'm spending here,My real life has dwindled down and all but disappeared...

The moment has come, heading to Sun's Refuge,expecting a birth of something magical and huge!

OMG HOW CUTE ARE YOU, no larger than a pup!I'll do WHATEVER needed to help you grow up!I have a lot of chores so here we go again...I'm neglecting my own life being on the " 'SCALE TRAIN "!

Just gotta make you eat well, make your nest cozy.I am a caretaker, ask anyone who knows me.I'll watch you grow up, playing catch with this ball.It bounces kinda weird but it won't hurt you at all.

Soon we'll soar the skies, together at last,the chores and the waiting will be a thing of the past.I think I also found the perfect name for you,How about I call you... Bob?

//The Commander

Yes. Maybe I'd have a bit more rage on the feeding part. Somehow my skyscale can consume 14 monster parts in 20 seconds, but only 3 meals every 12 days (1 day in gw2 is 2 hours in real life) and its diet consists of timegated quartz.

@"Grobo.7481" said:Finally got off the airship at the Pact LZ.New Dragonfall is a mistifying place to be.I was hoping I'd get a cool Skyscale today,but my hopes where blown away to my dismay...

Now I have to do WHAT all over the place?OK. Here we go. Lets go at double the pace...

So I'm flying and jumping and running around.I have to go everywhere, from the sky and the ground.Finding a cure and passing it out,revisiting places, the exact same route...

Nesting Skyscales everywhere really helped me a lot,I just have to do it without getting shotby all the blasted mobs spawning everywhere!I really hate it a lot, that's not fun nor fair!

So I've done all of tasks that I had in the queuebut that's not enough, no, I have to make do!By waiting a whole day to get at it again,I'll try my best to be patient and prepare for the pain...

That whole ordeal was most of it, right?I must be there soon! Close but not quite...

OMG, you must be kidding! Gorrik, you are such a quaggan!I had an much easier time killing that dragon!I have to travel around Kryta, carrying the egg,doing real weird things like getting lava on my leg?

Dude, that just messed up, I just know you are tripping!Are you really sure that it's tea that you are sipping?You had me doing chores for that beetle too, recall?When did YOU do anything to help out at all?!?

Sorry, that was really harsh, I really meant no harm...You helped a lot before, like when Blish lost his arm!I'm really sorry, Gorrik, that was probably too soon...You really made a difference watching scarabs in Amnoon...

OK, I'll stop my banter, lets just hatch that Skyscale!Oh, you'll have me waiting even more? Just wait for your mail?This better be worth all the time I'm spending here,My real life has dwindled down and all but disappeared...

The moment has come, heading to Sun's Refuge,expecting a birth of something magical and huge!

OMG HOW CUTE ARE YOU, no larger than a pup!I'll do WHATEVER needed to help you grow up!I have a lot of chores so here we go again...I'm neglecting my own life being on the " 'SCALE TRAIN "!

Just gotta make you eat well, make your nest cozy.I am a caretaker, ask anyone who knows me.I'll watch you grow up, playing catch with this ball.It bounces kinda weird but it won't hurt you at all.

Soon we'll soar the skies, together at last,the chores and the waiting will be a thing of the past.I think I also found the perfect name for you,How about I call you... Bob?

//The Commander

A female skyscale called bob okey guess thats fine, you seem to have missed gorrik said it was a she?