50 minutes later, no karka treat. really?

What Lucian said, the achievement panel does not track whether you have the item in your bag, it only tracks when you've given it to your skyscale. I got all the treats and toys in about an hour (i purchased the skyscale meals and grow lamp from the TP so i don't count that timewise). They drop surprisingly fast given how it's phrased.

Yeah, I went for Karka first, killed and killed and killed, charged up to the champ karka only to have it dead just before I got there ... and the darn treat was in my bag, possibly from the first kill. That taught me to watch the loot spam on everything else and nothing took very long to get from basic creatures, though going for vets seemed to speed it up.

@HazyDaisy.4107 said:The only ones that took a bit longer for me were Skale and Skelk, but I choose starter areas for those two creatures because I knew they were there. So, in addition to luck, the level of the enemies might have something to do with it as well.

Level made no difference, I also killed skelk and scale in a starter zone (Queensdale) and they dropped first kill on both, it's just luck.

@castlemanic.3198 said:What Lucian said, the achievement panel does not track whether you have the item in your bag, it only tracks when you've given it to your skyscale. I got all the treats and toys in about an hour (i purchased the skyscale meals and grow lamp from the TP so i don't count that timewise). They drop surprisingly fast given how it's phrased.

Bought a lamp. How many foods are required for the skyscale step? I probably have enough resources, but want to be sure.

@notebene.3190 said:

@castlemanic.3198 said:What Lucian said, the achievement panel does not track whether you have the item in your bag, it only tracks when you've given it to your skyscale. I got all the treats and toys in about an hour (i purchased the skyscale meals and grow lamp from the TP so i don't count that timewise). They drop surprisingly fast given how it's phrased.

Bought a lamp. How many foods are required for the skyscale step? I probably have enough resources, but want to be sure.

you need x12 foods.

@LucianDK.8615 said:

you need x12 foods.

ty! easy peasy, i can make those.

wasn't sure on the lamp, and though i'm not there yet (stuck on the stupid teaching event thing in vabbi), i wanted to get ahead of a few things before the price got outta hand. 39g for the lamp is a bummer, but oh well. :)

@notebene.3190 said:

you need x12 foods.

wasn't sure on the lamp, and though i'm not there yet (stuck on the stupid teaching event thing in vabbi), i wanted to get ahead of a few things before the price got outta hand. 39g for the lamp is a bummer, but oh well. :)

I hear the lamp price is much worser on US side.

@LucianDK.8615 said:

you need x12 foods.

Is what it is. I sit on my money so it's no thing. The only thing that makes me sad is knowing that the people that know how to work the market and have my money now were already rich. If I knew I was helping someone out that actually needed the money, I'd feel much better about the whole thing. :)

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:Raptor food was selling for about 3g each yesterday, if you have enough resources to make extra, it could be profitable. It will probably be trending down fast as people sell, though. (Wish I had stockpiled more bloodstone dust.)

I think you meant skyscale food

@LucianDK.8615 said:

you need x12 foods.

There is no separate TP, EU and NA share one. The price spiked to at least 72 g when the need first showed though.