Dragonfall: Map Completion in 9 minutes.

I was really glad to see the new map without any Heart tasks. Since the vanilla game the new Heart Tasks became very long to complete. So I really enjoyed Map Completion without them.It took a while till I figured out a good route for this map. Usually I need 5 times or so. For this map … I simply forgot 1 or even 2 points of interest. I recorded my last run. Unfortunately, the recording is a bit laggy, particularly at the beginning. I guess you could do it even faster, maybe 1 minute or so with better use of the griffon, but I'm very happy with the result.

@"Faaris.8013" said:So you inspired me to do this, and I completed the map 7 times in a row and got only 1 Black Lion Chest Key. Whatever the people with the teleporter did, I won't consider it an "exploit" at this rate.

My assumption is:they had a second account parked at a high altitude spot, used T2F to get a new low level character up there, then used the 5-7 minute map completion method. Once done, the new character got deleted, rinse and repeat. Aka the removal of BLC keys on sub level 80 characters on Living World Maps.

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@"Faaris.8013" said:So you inspired me to do this, and I completed the map 7 times in a row and got only 1 Black Lion Chest Key. Whatever the people with the teleporter did, I won't consider it an "exploit" at this rate.

My assumption is:they had a second account parked at a high altitude spot, used T2F to get a new low level character up there, then used the 5-7 minute map completion method. Once done, the new character got deleted, rinse and repeat. Aka the removal of BLC keys on sub level 80 characters on Living World Maps.

They dident do it on the new map they did it on bloodstone fen that can apparently be done in 2 minutes.

@Linken.6345 said:

They dident do it on the new map they did it on bloodstone fen that can apparently be done in 2 minutes.

Ah that makes even more sense. Either way, both maps allow for fast map completion with a high altitude point to T2F to.

@Maria Murtor.7253 said:No offense: I would add a written map if 2 or 3 more people also requested it. Never did something like that and I guess it's a lot of work.

No problem; I quite understand.Because yes, it's a lot of work to do it poorly; it's a heckuva lotta work to do it well.(I type from experience writing guides, with or with visuals.)

If I have time, I might have a stab at it.

As I said above: just the video is quite useful and informative; thanks much for posting it.