Branded Relic Backpiece have different colours on different characters.

Noticed the branded relic backpiece seem to have different colours on different characters in game. Not too sure what the exact dependency is but it seem to varry by race.So far noticed dark purple on my asura and glowing pink on humans.

http://oi64.tinypic.com/nnqet0.jpg

Quite clearly backpacks can have different colours. Why not give the players the option to change their colours?

@Khisanth.2948 said:In the case of that particular picture it looks like they are standing next to each other while facing different directions. That could also result in differences in lighting.

no its not a difference in angle or lighting. the difference persist across alot of different maps. if you actually take a look at it in game you will see .

• 11 months later...

why did you guys out of nowhere change the colors of the crystals on this backpiece? took a lot of time and effort going thru the pink dyes to find the one that matched. got gear and everything else to match aswell just to login today to a dark purple crystal. no longer pink. so, if we cant dye backpieces that are pre capes. how/why are you changing the colors.

i found some screenshots of this backpiece in the pink color. would glady send to any anet dev. fix my backpiece or give me a refund on the skins i purchased to match the color. you can remove skins from my account too, they are worthless now i cant match this backpiece. its about 300g worth

i did. lions arch, eye of the north, ember bay. all the same purple. i even reskinned it to something else and back. relogged. restarted pc. pretty much everything minus reinstall. which i actualy got a new nvme drive on tuesday. so this is a pretty fresh pc