War Eternal Meta Achievement

18/18. you have to do exactly this 18. there are 25 achievements overall ( maybe some hidden ), but you only have this 18 you have to do.For example Beautiful Infrastructure which really sucks, because of their spawn rate and they are not nearly close to the other events.Restraining Order you have to compete with other players.

other metas you can choose what you want to do. why not here?

Beautiful infrastructure can easilly be done in a multimap group. Going to the 4 positions. Then people in a map calls out if it spawns in a position and people on the same spot in other maps warps there, before going home.. Took about 2 hours to get all 25 needed for the armor piece.

Restraining Order is really frustrating as the event needed to complete it goes by SO QUICKLY because of how it shares the same 'node' with other players, making you compete with them to be able to complete your achievement :/ so you need to hunt for a new map that doesn't have tier 4 camp each time to be able to progress. Pretty shitty design for GW2.

@Kitta.3657 said:Restraining Order is really frustrating as the event needed to complete it goes by SO QUICKLY because of how it shares the same 'node' with other players, making you compete with them to be able to complete your achievement :/ so you need to hunt for a new map that doesn't have tier 4 camp each time to be able to progress. Pretty kitten design for GW2.

I did not know since yesterday: While the attack on the weakness spots there are more things in the air you can reach and knock down with your mount. So, keep your eyes open.

@Kitta.3657 said:Restraining Order is really frustrating as the event needed to complete it goes by SO QUICKLY because of how it shares the same 'node' with other players, making you compete with them to be able to complete your achievement :/ so you need to hunt for a new map that doesn't have tier 4 camp each time to be able to progress. Pretty kitten design for GW2.

There is a 2nd event in Underworld when it is 4/4. you have cogwheels on the map you have to fly throw and press F1.But thats only a event 4/4 before the meta and shared with other players.

i think it the same what @Maria Murtor.7253 mentions

@Stalkingwolf.6035 said:

There is a 2nd event in Underworld when it is 4/4. you have cogwheels on the map you have to fly throw and press F1.But thats only a event 4/4 before the meta and shared with other players.

i think it the same what @Maria Murtor.7253 mentions

Yeah I am aware, I meant to bag both the creatures and that one together. They both compete with other players and go by quickly as I mentioned. Your only option to progress on it - without having to wait for a full cycle of the meta and restarting the map - is to map hop using LFG and hope that map has less players so you get more chances to grab the things yourself. I did finish it but I wouldn't call that fun. The amount isn't a problem if it wasn't for how other players are a nuisance to my own progression, you know?

• 2 weeks later...