Dragonfall Slayer Achievements bugged

Oh well. If it's intentional, why I am even bothering with fully participating in events over and over. That 3k kills would keep me on the map doing events for a while but I guess, It will be better if I will avoid events or rather just tag them and go back to normal mobs hunting. How stupid...

I think what @Stalkingwolf.6035 might have meant is that it's intended that some foes don't count towards the requirement because they intentionally don't include XP or loot. (In which case, they don't count for slayer achievements either.)

There's another thread in which someone has suggested that might be a bug, as (according to the poster), it's excessive compared to other maps. Personally, I haven't seen a problem. I've spent relatively little time in these maps compared to what I did in other maps with slayer chieves (or loot from foes)... and they are progressing as fast as I'd imagine they would.

@"Leablo.2651" said:Branded are not local creature types. I have not noticed any problem getting kill credit for appropriate mobs.

That certainly makes more sense. I had one of the slayer achievements pop up yesterday while killing a bunch of event mobs.

So this is more a case of incorrect description. Instead of "slay foes within Underworld" it should be "slay Underworld creatures" just as you have "slay harpies" or "slay kraits"