Just making sure, but during Skyscale timegated achievements do any of them require Karma?

Just making sure, but during Skyscale timegated achievements do any of them require Karma?

I just finished eggs collection. and the start of Timegate is here as I wait. But I really want to buy the Shadow Warrior Combat Tonic. But it will cost me most if not all my Karma to buy. Dont want to do that if any of the timegated achievements require purchase with karma. So just checking here

@Knighthonor.4061 said:hey Warning. one of the Skyscale achievements require LS4 currency, 250 each and that can cost Karma to buy from vendor hearts. kitten I spend most my Karma on the Tonic and didnt know about this step later on. Dont make that same mistake!!!

I chose to only do hearts to farm mine. I had almost none of the map currencies aside from a stack of Difluorite Crystal and about 190 Mistborn Motes from doing the DragonFall metas for the 10 events per zone requirements. I burned through just over 186,000 karma buying the currency from hearts. :smiley: