Charms & Symbols more common?

Since War Eternal dropped, it feels as though in the normal course of salvaging my drops (copper-fed for greens and below) I've gotten far more Charms and Symbols from the gear with upgrades than I did previously... in fact I think I've gotten more of them in the past few days than I did in the moths previous.

Has anyone else noticed this? Did the drop rate of Charms and Symbols from salvaging gear-with-upgrades increase in the update? Haven't seen any other threads about this.

The loot on Dragonfall maps in general is pretty generous and mirrors how loot was before the changes. I don't think the odds went up. I think it's because people are getting more junk to salvage; they have more chances of finding them.

@Zeivu.3615 said:The loot on Dragonfall maps in general is pretty generous and mirrors how loot was before the changes. I don't think the odds went up. I think it's because people are getting more junk to salvage; they have more chances of finding them.

This. And the price drops are a culmination of that in addition to people buying hundreds or thousands of them with undercut prices, then buying all of the ones being listed--then mass selling and spreading out the available listings to lower the price of those attempting to sell the very few they have.