Bug: Almora's Directive does not disappear after finishing Skyscale of Blood achievement

I activated Almora's Directive buff on 2 characters (by talking with Almora two times) and once I killed enough enemies the achievement was completed and the buff disappeared. However, on the character that also had Almora's Directive, it is still active, even when I'm on the later steps of the Skyscale collection.

a6vCveE.jpg

Yes, i have same thing too. I did Skyscale of Blood with 2 characters for better results. And Almora's Directive didn't disappear from character that didn't speak with Gorrik to complete Saving Skyscales.

Speaking with Gorrik. doesn't help as for now.

I think Almorra's Directive and the effect from the Priestess of Dwayna are based on time and not deed. The effects will go away when the time expires. Feel free to ignore them for now -- they don't really do anything once you fulfilled both achievements for your skyscale progress.

@altermaven.7385 said:I think Almorra's Directive and the effect from the Priestess of Dwayna are based on time and not deed. The effects will go away when the time expires. Feel free to ignore them for now -- they don't really do anything once you fulfilled both achievements for your skyscale progress.

There is not time limit on those buffs, they disappear only when collection is completed. But 2nd characters were not involved in collection completion, only in adding some additional numbers. And so Almorra's Directive, with no time limit, stayed.

@Aeon.4583 said:

@altermaven.7385 said:I think Almorra's Directive and the effect from the Priestess of Dwayna are based on time and not deed. The effects will go away when the time expires. Feel free to ignore them for now -- they don't really do anything once you fulfilled both achievements for your skyscale progress.

There is not time limit on those buffs, they disappear only when collection is completed. But 2nd characters were not involved in collection completion, only in adding some additional numbers. And so Almorra's Directive, with no time limit, stayed.

I have the same problem, and I've filed a support ticket. I have BOTH of the buffs on my roleplay character, whom I logged in on during a pause in the mass collecting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...