PvP Balance / General Suggestions

Ryan.9387

General Fix:1) Fix stunbreaks so they remove daze if cast while dodging.

Holosmith:Problem: Damage is incredibly high for the mobility and defensive utility of holosmith.1) Kinetic Battery: Increase charge count by 1 in PvP. (5 -> 6 charges)2) Holo Leap: Decrease swiftness duration (3s -> 2s)

Scrapper:Problem: Excessive sustain is beyond the ability for most classes to handle. Easy decaps exacerbate the problem.1) Throw Mine: Remove boonstrip. (Which currently is guaranteed to remove stab)2) Flash Shell (Mortar Kit Blind Field): Increase cooldown to 30s (20s -> 30s)

Soulbeast:Problem: Sic-em + Unstoppable Union is a combo which allows safe builds to deal too much damage in bursts without a viable form of counter play.1) Sic-em: Next 8 attacks in the next 10s deal 40% More damage. (Formerly all attacks)2) Swoop: Reduce range to 900 (1200 -> 900)

Daredevil:Problem: Bound / Vault lacks counter play. There aren't enough opportunities to deal damage.1) Bounding Dodger: Reduce endurance regeneration by 10%

Herald:Problem: Damage is too high. Personal defensive utility is too readily available.1) Shackling Wave: Remove immobilize effect2) Facet of Darkness (Stunbreak Facet): Add 1/4s cast time like the herald healing skill.

Spellbreaker:Problem: Warrior mobility is too safe.1) Warrior's Sprint: Add a 5s ICD to the immobilize cleanse

Guardian/Firebrand: OkayReaper/Scourge: OkayTempest/Weaver: OkayChrono/Mirage: Okay

PvP Suggestions not related to balance:1) Improve the effects of combo finishers. This will increase the depth of most matchups.2) Equalize rating gain/loss between players of the same team after ranked games.3) Add an additional reward for each time a player participates in an AT with a player they participated in an AT within the previous month. Scale this reward up to a limit but make it worthwhile.4) Make daily ATs double elimination.

@Ryan.9387 said:Holosmith:Problem: Damage is incredibly high for the mobility and defensive utility of holosmith.Scrapper:Problem: Excessive sustain is beyond the ability for most classes to handle. Easy decaps exacerbate the problem.Soulbeast:Problem: Sic-em + Unstoppable Union is a combo which allows safe builds to deal too much damage in bursts without a viable form of counter play.1) Sic-em: Next 8 attacks in the next 10s deal 40% More damage. (Formerly all attacks)Daredevil:

Herald:Problem: Damage is too high. Personal defensive utility is too readily available.Spellbreaker:Problem: Warrior mobility is too safe.

HOW DARE YOU

That's a no from me. You crossed the line when you proposed a nerf for "Throw Mine".

Not to say, I dont support any balance changes that only focus on negatively impacting a class without supreme support of buffing it's currently completely under par traits.

Nerf holo if you want, but do not touch core engineer as it is already severely underperforming.

@"iKeostuKen.2738" said:That's a no from me. You crossed the line when you proposed a nerf for "Throw Mine".

Not to say, I dont support any balance changes that only focus on negatively impacting a class without supreme support of buffing it's currently completely under par traits.

Nerf holo if you want, but do not touch core engineer as it is already severely underperforming.

I'm like 90% sure thats specifically about Cuilan

These are some horrible suggestions yikesMight aswell add:

Chrono/mirage:Problem: can spawn clones it's confusing1) remove clones

Weaver:Problem: too many evades, not enough opportunity to strike (staff thief is literally the same and somehow you adress that but not your main class who'd figure?)1)increase sword water 2 and earth 2 CD by 50%2)remove stunbreak from twist of fate

scourge:Problem: can poop condi from no port spots1)scourges take 20% dmg of their health every second they're standing on a no port spot

firebrand:Problem: too much healing1)remove healing

/s

@Ryan.9387 said:Daredevil:Problem: Bound / Vault lacks counter play. There aren't enough opportunities to deal damage.1) Bounding Dodger: Reduce endurance regeneration by 10%

Vault, a greatly telegraphed animation that can be interrupted and in rare cases walked away from lacks counterplay?....????

Also why do you mention Bound, a simple dodge with low dmg and quite easily side stepped AoE, but ignore Warriors Reckless Dodge that deals up to (and over) 5k of unblockable dmg?

You present problems you then proceed to not address. Nice balance!

I fail to see how your Holosmith changes have any effect at all aside from making them inconvenient and less fluid.Scrapper rarely uses either of those skills. I guess some people use Mortar but EX and SG are far more common. This would nerf Holo more than Scrapper.

Giving Sic Em charges is actually not a bad idea but reducing the range of Swoop does nothing for Unstoppable Union.I would really like it if people stopped messing with Drd's endurance gaining. This nerf would actually hit a lot harder than the Exhaustion on UC since it's constant.I don't think Herald needs any further nerfs. Adjusting their Might duration had a good effect without being overkill.

Spellbreaker:1) Warrior's Sprint: Add a 5s ICD to the immobilize cleanse

I thought you were going to suggest removing the evade from Bull's Charge which I could've been on board with.But I don't support this. Warrior as a class kinda needs to be immune to Immobilize.