dungeons, players waiting and no groups

I did a lot of dungeon runs starting it even solo. Somehow i always get full party in no time. The thing is the same as with fractals in certain hours - most people seems to just check "okay, there is group, great" or "oh no... nobody doing it, lets do something else".

So my advice : just create party on your own with simple describe what you expect/want. Trust me, its not hard finding party, even for dungeons with watching every single cut-scene. Standard ones are "all welcome", "watching videos", or even "first time, new/veteran players welcome". People know what to expect from you/your group and you know what to expect from people.

And its not like you are in spotlights, nobody cares, game included who are party leader. You cant even kick people on your own, you have to vote. And same for players - if there are only new players... congratz, you will have true "first time" experience. If there is someone who know way - he will lead, dont worry.

• 2 weeks later...

Gonzi's advice is solid. Start an LFG right away and set the tone of the run with "first time, new/veterans welcome." Doesn't even matter if it's your first time -- or tenth time because you feel shaky on the mechanics.

Experienced players that don't care about speed runs will instantly join and take the lead. At worst you're looking at a 15 min wait, so just tell people to do their own thing while you wait for the party to fill.