i've owned the expansions for a Week and now they arn't on my account?

WTH is happening? i bought the expansions a week ago and now they are gone, i already had lvl's in herald and already did alot of HOT and POF content and now i'm locked out of everything. can i please get an answer without having to wait 4 days for technical support.

i bought it while i was in the game, now it's gone but i'm not even seeing a charge, i can't use my credit card for some reason to repurchase it, it keeps declining when i have money on it AND if i was to rebuy the game now, it's not even on discount!, i bought both expansions and the deluxe upgrade for path of fire on that account for 37.50 or something now i'm looking at almost 100 for some god awful reason. this is BS. if there was a problem with my payment or something tell me right away not wait till after everything is OFF sale,

i have checked all my emails to see if i see anything about a payment declined since 5/10 and there is nothing. this is bullshit. i have a herald i can't even play anymore. i had to fight to get this account back and since i returned to the game i've spent alot of money on it and now i feel like i've wasted all my time and money.