Why does the guildwars2 website suggest I log in with the wrong account name?

Everytime I come here, and log in, as soon as I put my email address the website popups up a suggetsion that I use a different email address instead. It has the same username part, and the same TLD, but the second level domain is replaced with "gmx". There is no gmx registered in the TLD that I'm using. An inspection of the html shows that the guildwars2 website is putting the suggestion in a div class login-email-suggestion. It has always been the same address, my username part, @, gmx, my TLD.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Not sure what a TLD is, but might it have anything to do with your browsers settings? Language chosen? Cookies?Does it happen with a different browser? A different device?Never seen any other posts about this, so it seems confined to very few posters.

TLD in that context is probably short for Top-Level-Domain

@Bloodstealer.5978 said:GMX is one of those free webmail services .. so perhaps its contained within ANET list of known addresses and autocomplete is suggesting it to save you time even though its clearly not correct

Confirming it now, since I used to have a GMX address. I'm surprised it's known. For reference, back when I used it, the big thing was that it gave you 10 additional free addresses or something like that.