Can you please just remove beta djinn map

aelska.4609

@Vieux P.1238 said:Maybe becuz everyone is voting for it? So what makes you that special to remove a map that everyone seem to be into?

because people vote it to do achievements and because its there every single time unlike any other map, it should be removed completely because its the worst map to ever exist but it wont be, so they should at least remove the beta status from it so it has the same chance of getting voted as any other map. Unranked is basicaly unplayable if you dont like djinn, thats the problem

@Gpe.3684 said:

@Vieux P.1238 said:Maybe becuz everyone is voting for it? So what makes you that special to remove a map that everyone seem to be into?

because people vote it to do achievements and because its there every single time unlike any other map, it should be removed completely because its the worst map to ever exist but it wont be, so they should at least remove the beta status from it so it has the same chance of getting voted as any other map. Unranked is basicaly unplayable if you dont like djinn, thats the problem

So your not that special. & from your own stipulation, it would make more sense to remove the achievement connected to this map so ppl stop voting for it instead of you asking to remove it. Right?

@Quadox.7834 said:

@bluri.2653 said:I personally like the map

Yeah if you have 4 gtx 2080 ti's you get a very respectable 35 fps. Strong & stable.

I always run low graphics so i dont have that issue

I know you don't have a problem, you can just ask your subs to donate "for the baby", aka pc parts, ez.

Lmao someones hurt ??. The donations wouldnt even have paid 10% of the gpu. Besides gpu does nothing in gw2 but im not expecting u to understand that. I run lowest settings in gw2 same fps as i had w old gpu. Oh and the donationsgoal has changed its name 3-4 times so it could theoretically say anything there

Also fyi the stroller was more expensive than the gpu, pz!

@bluri.2653 said:

Yeah if you have 4 gtx 2080 ti's you get a very respectable 35 fps. Strong & stable.

I know you don't have a problem, you can just ask your subs to donate "for the baby", aka pc parts, ez.

Lmao someones hurt ??. The donations wouldnt even have paid 10% of the gpu. Besides gpu does nothing in gw2 but im not expecting u to understand that. I run lowest settings in gw2 same fps as i had w old gpu.

It's was just a joke my man :+1:. I thought the hyperbole of four graphics cards would be obvious (esp. as gpu has no effect in this engine), but apparently it wasn't, sorry!

(To be honest I thought you saying you like this map was sarcastic though :) ).

@Quadox.7834 said:

Lmao someones hurt ??. The donations wouldnt even have paid 10% of the gpu. Besides gpu does nothing in gw2 but im not expecting u to understand that. I run lowest settings in gw2 same fps as i had w old gpu.

It's was just a joke my man :+1:. I thought the hyperbole of
four
graphics cards would be obvious (esp. as gpu has no effect in this engine), but apparently it wasn't, sorry!

Sorry! No worries, most of the donations have gone to the tattoo and a dog shelter called takis shelter, check him out!

i LOVE this map because it means less chance of getting s%%twatch and suckhammer.everyone seems to just ignore the additional objective so its a 3 point map with no gimmicks, BRILLIANT!no gamechanging CTF nonsense, no skyhammers, no trebuchets, no lethal drops,just a beautiful map with 3 points and no gimmicks!

• 4 weeks later...