"Just LOS" they say

@praqtos.9035 said:

@praqtos.9035 said:From what I see on the screenshot, no matter where will you go, you will die :)

Actually nearly all skills are available as well as weapon swap. There's a lot he/she could do here to survive, but too busy taking "gotcha" screenshot.The only way to survive would be torch 4,jump down on the point and blink so far as possible. Otherwise no matter where you go without stealth, you will be open for LBMore or less, yeah. Dodge (gain regen and superspeed), Jaunt to lose cripple, stealth, drop to lower level, use mobility skills as necessary to gtfo. Can use a couple shatters for more vigor as needed. There is a ton in Mirage's kit to help handle situations like this, and nearly all of it was available at the moment the screenshot was taken.

@kin korn karn.9023 said:I don't get it. Mirage is actually very strong against Soulbeast.If you have a lot of space to kite and not locked on point, longbow gs is easly kills mirage, I did it many many times, even when they had perma reflect. Unstoppable union sic em memeing them for goodThere's stealth, multiple skills that break targeting, reflects, loads of vigor regen and protection, teleports to assist with LoS, and illusions to hide behind (which the arrows cannot pierce through unless the Soulbeast takes an oddball build with Marksmanship trait line.) Soulbeast's condi cleanse is very poor and cannot hold up to heavy condi pressure. The only reason a Mirage should lose into a Soulbeast is if he was caught off guard with his kit on CD, or if he simply doesn't know how to play his class. This must be why we have so many complaints about SlB, lotta ppl just have no idea how to use their kit to respond to pressure.

@kin korn karn.9023 said:

@praqtos.9035 said:From what I see on the screenshot, no matter where will you go, you will die :)

Actually nearly all skills are available as well as weapon swap. There's a lot he/she could do here to survive, but too busy taking "gotcha" screenshot.The only way to survive would be torch 4,jump down on the point and blink so far as possible. Otherwise no matter where you go without stealth, you will be open for LBMore or less, yeah. Dodge (gain regen and superspeed), Jaunt to lose cripple, stealth, drop to lower level, use mobility skills as necessary to gtfo. Can use a couple shatters for more vigor as needed. There is a ton in Mirage's kit to help handle situations like this, and nearly all of it was available at the moment the screenshot was taken.Did you just said what I did ... ? And no, thats was the only way to not die. It was possible only because mesmer had torch stealth ready,otherwise would be very dead.@kin korn karn.9023 said:I don't get it. Mirage is actually very strong against Soulbeast.If you have a lot of space to kite and not locked on point, longbow gs is easly kills mirage, I did it many many times, even when they had perma reflect. Unstoppable union sic em memeing them for goodThere's stealth, multiple skills that break targeting, reflects, loads of vigor regen and protection, teleports to assist with LoS, and illusions to hide behind (which the arrows cannot pierce through unless the Soulbeast takes an oddball build with Marksmanship trait line.) Soulbeast's condi cleanse is very poor and cannot hold up to heavy condi pressure.This typical complain about mesmer "perma everything,cant beat it" is getting old, guess why all "nerf the mesmer threads" are gone? Even before they deleted dueling traits. It was very simple to beat them, as I said, if you have enough space and dont have to worry about the point. I might explain it if you need it that muchThe only reason a Mirage should lose into a Soulbeast is if he was caught off guard with his kit on CD, or if he simply doesn't know how to play his class.Oh these guys had pretty boosted ego ,because of cmirage apparently, but still die .And it was way before they nerfed "perma reflect".This must be why we have so many complaints about SlB, lotta ppl just have no idea how to use their kit to respond to pressure.Or soulbeast cant play their own class and die to everything?

@praqtos.9035 said:

Actually nearly all skills are available as well as weapon swap. There's a lot he/she could do here to survive, but too busy taking "gotcha" screenshot.The only way to survive would be torch 4,jump down on the point and blink so far as possible. Otherwise no matter where you go without stealth, you will be open for LBMore or less, yeah. Dodge (gain regen and superspeed), Jaunt to lose cripple, stealth, drop to lower level, use mobility skills as necessary to gtfo. Can use a couple shatters for more vigor as needed. There is a ton in Mirage's kit to help handle situations like this, and nearly all of it was available at the moment the screenshot was taken.Did you just said what I did ... ? And no, thats was the only way to not die. It was possible only because mesmer had torch stealth ready,otherwise would be very dead.Like I said, "More or less, yeah." Like I said, nearly his/her entire kit is off cooldown. ("Otherwise" is irrelevant.)

@kin korn karn.9023 said:I don't get it. Mirage is actually very strong against Soulbeast.If you have a lot of space to kite and not locked on point, longbow gs is easly kills mirage, I did it many many times, even when they had perma reflect. Unstoppable union sic em memeing them for goodThere's stealth, multiple skills that break targeting, reflects, loads of vigor regen and protection, teleports to assist with LoS, and illusions to hide behind (which the arrows cannot pierce through unless the Soulbeast takes an oddball build with Marksmanship trait line.) Soulbeast's condi cleanse is very poor and cannot hold up to heavy condi pressure.This typical complain about mesmer "perma everything,cant beat it" is getting old, guess why all "nerf the mesmer threads" are gone? Even before they deleted dueling traits. It was very simple to beat them, as I said, if you have enough space and dont have to worry about the point. I might explain it if you need it that muchStraw man much? All I'm saying is, Mirage's kit is well equipped to handle SlB in 1v1. SlB can win, sure, but you have to catch the Mirage off guard or simply outplay.

@"kin korn karn.9023" said:

This typical complain about mesmer "perma everything,cant beat it" is getting old, guess why all "nerf the mesmer threads" are gone? Even before they deleted dueling traits. It was very simple to beat them, as I said, if you have enough space and dont have to worry about the point. I might explain it if you need it that muchStraw man much? All I'm saying is, Mirage's kit is well equipped to handle SlB in 1v1. SlB can win, sure, but you have to catch the Mirage off guard or simply outplay.Thats what you tell to yourself to feel better? SLB has greater mobility/stealth/good condi cleanse/unblockables every 10 seconds/second resistance heal thats more than enough, if you struggle, thats not my problem. "Dont waste my time"

@praqtos.9035 said:

@"kin korn karn.9023" said:

This typical complain about mesmer "perma everything,cant beat it" is getting old, guess why all "nerf the mesmer threads" are gone? Even before they deleted dueling traits. It was very simple to beat them, as I said, if you have enough space and dont have to worry about the point. I might explain it if you need it that muchStraw man much? All I'm saying is, Mirage's kit is well equipped to handle SlB in 1v1. SlB can win, sure, but you have to catch the Mirage off guard or simply outplay.Thats what you tell to yourself to feel better? SLB has greater mobility/stealth/good condi cleanse/unblockables every 10 seconds/second resistance heal thats more than enough, if you struggle, thats not my problem. "Dont waste my time"I'm hardly struggling, just pointing out facts. Mirage vs SlB matchup favors the Mirage. "Good condi cleanse" good joke. The little bit of stealth is whatever. High mobility is tied to a specific pet's beastmode ability, as is the resistance, so often not accessible. Unlockable is not every ten seconds unless you drop beastmode immediately.

You're seriously overselling this, except that you missed the block on GS.

This typical complain about mesmer "perma everything,cant beat it" is getting old, guess why all "nerf the mesmer threads" are gone? Even before they deleted dueling traits. It was very simple to beat them, as I said, if you have enough space and dont have to worry about the point. I might explain it if you need it that muchStraw man much? All I'm saying is, Mirage's kit is well equipped to handle SlB in 1v1. SlB can win, sure, but you have to catch the Mirage off guard or simply outplay.Thats what you tell to yourself to feel better? SLB has greater mobility/stealth/good condi cleanse/unblockables every 10 seconds/second resistance heal thats more than enough, if you struggle, thats not my problem. "Dont waste my time"I'm hardly struggling, just pointing out facts. Mirage vs SlB matchup favors the Mirage. "Good condi cleanse" good joke. The little bit of stealth is whatever. High mobility is tied to a specific pet's beastmode ability, as is the resistance, so often not accessible. Unlockable is not every ten seconds unless you drop beastmode immediately.Let me coseplay you sir :Mesmer has close to no access to vigor ,which was gutted in multeple ways. 2 seconds of reflect on 10 seconds cooldown "good joke", just as one stealth for 3 seconds on 30 seconds cooldown, its also tied tied to specific weapon so not so often accessible. Just as protection, you have to play specific defensive traitline and sacrifice all your damage !All I can say learn to play as if you cant use your second pet or dont know ranger own traits for cleanse,lol

@praqtos.9035 said:

This typical complain about mesmer "perma everything,cant beat it" is getting old, guess why all "nerf the mesmer threads" are gone? Even before they deleted dueling traits. It was very simple to beat them, as I said, if you have enough space and dont have to worry about the point. I might explain it if you need it that muchStraw man much? All I'm saying is, Mirage's kit is well equipped to handle SlB in 1v1. SlB can win, sure, but you have to catch the Mirage off guard or simply outplay.Thats what you tell to yourself to feel better? SLB has greater mobility/stealth/good condi cleanse/unblockables every 10 seconds/second resistance heal thats more than enough, if you struggle, thats not my problem. "Dont waste my time"I'm hardly struggling, just pointing out facts. Mirage vs SlB matchup favors the Mirage. "Good condi cleanse" good joke. The little bit of stealth is whatever. High mobility is tied to a specific pet's beastmode ability, as is the resistance, so often not accessible. Unlockable is not every ten seconds unless you drop beastmode immediately.Let me coseplay you sir :Mesmer has close to no access to vigor ,which was gutted in multeple ways. 2 seconds of reflect on 10 seconds cooldown "good joke", just as one stealth for 3 seconds on 30 seconds cooldown, its also tied tied to specific weapon so not so often accessible. Just as protection, you have to play specific defensive traitline and sacrifice all your damage !All I can say learn to play as if you cant use your second pet or dont know ranger own traits for cleanse,lolLol buddy, you can think what you want about how terrible a player I am, and to be honest you probably wouldn't be completely off base with your assumption.

But if you think that Mirage can't dish out enough condis to render Wilderness Knowledge practically worthless, and that its defenses aren't sufficient to survive a bit of Soulbeast pressure... Well, either you're a god at Soulbeast, you're stark raving mad, or you simply haven't faced a decent Mirage yet.

This typical complain about mesmer "perma everything,cant beat it" is getting old, guess why all "nerf the mesmer threads" are gone? Even before they deleted dueling traits. It was very simple to beat them, as I said, if you have enough space and dont have to worry about the point. I might explain it if you need it that muchStraw man much? All I'm saying is, Mirage's kit is well equipped to handle SlB in 1v1. SlB can win, sure, but you have to catch the Mirage off guard or simply outplay.Thats what you tell to yourself to feel better? SLB has greater mobility/stealth/good condi cleanse/unblockables every 10 seconds/second resistance heal thats more than enough, if you struggle, thats not my problem. "Dont waste my time"I'm hardly struggling, just pointing out facts. Mirage vs SlB matchup favors the Mirage. "Good condi cleanse" good joke. The little bit of stealth is whatever. High mobility is tied to a specific pet's beastmode ability, as is the resistance, so often not accessible. Unlockable is not every ten seconds unless you drop beastmode immediately.Let me coseplay you sir :Mesmer has close to no access to vigor ,which was gutted in multeple ways. 2 seconds of reflect on 10 seconds cooldown "good joke", just as one stealth for 3 seconds on 30 seconds cooldown, its also tied tied to specific weapon so not so often accessible. Just as protection, you have to play specific defensive traitline and sacrifice all your damage !All I can say learn to play as if you cant use your second pet or dont know ranger own traits for cleanse,lolLol buddy, you can think what you want about how terrible a player I am, and to be honest you probably wouldn't be completely off base with your assumption.

But if you think that Mirage can't dish out enough condis to render Wilderness Knowledge practically worthless, and that its defenses aren't sufficient to survive a bit of Soulbeast pressure... Well, either you're a god at Soulbeast, you're stark raving mad, or you simply haven't faced a decent Mirage yet.

Mirage loses to boon sb now. But it is a very very long fight and sb basically outsustains it.

But if you think that Mirage can't dish out enough condis to render Wilderness Knowledge practically worthless, and that its defenses aren't sufficient to survive a bit of Soulbeast pressure... Well, either you're a god at Soulbeast, you're stark raving mad, or you simply haven't faced a decent Mirage yet.You need a pair of glasses to see that I said when its not on point (i'm not god soulbeast and I mainly played zerk oneshot for fun)? Axe is a melee weapon, staff hadoukens never hit when you are moving on decent range. One of these had top10 title, boosted ape tbh, I agree

@XECOR.2814 said:

Mirage loses to boon sb now. But it is a very very long fight and sb basically outsustains it.Boonbeast has been nerfed into complete irrelevance and can't win a 1v1 with anyone it hasn't put to sleep, but that's a different story entirely.