PVP Queue Button: Ranked and Unranked Not Working

eko.7815

• ArenaNet Staff

@bravan.3876 said:

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:We believe everyone should be cleared up now. Let us know if this isn't the case!

Another question: ingame on the ranked button it says season ends on wednesday, 1 am (cest). That is weird because normally it ends on tuesday 1am (cest). I am asking because on tuesday the minimum games you need for the leaderboard increase +15. So when the season now runs until wednessday instead tuesday, do we now need 135 games minimum in the end of the season to get a title? And do we really can get into ranked q and still get rating until wednesday, 1am?

We looked into it. Looks like we got the day off by 1, that's being updated now. Once adjusted, we'll be back to the normal end time of Tuesday 1am.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:We believe everyone should be cleared up now. Let us know if this isn't the case!

Another question: ingame on the ranked button it says season ends on wednesday, 1 am (cest). That is weird because normally it ends on tuesday 1am (cest). I am asking because on tuesday the minimum games you need for the leaderboard increase +15. So when the season now runs until wednessday instead tuesday, do we now need 135 games minimum in the end of the season to get a title? And do we really can get into ranked q and still get rating until wednesday, 1am?

We looked into it. Looks like we got the day off by 1, that's being updated now. Once adjusted, we'll be back to the normal end time of Tuesday 1am.

Right thanks a lot

good afternoon.Today after one ranked queque i get bug on click both ranked and normal pvp . Click them and nothing happen.I'm able to join only custom game.No messages appear on chat neither on central screen.

Please take a look about this issue.thank you in advance

Good work

@Cig.2904 said:good afternoon.Today after one ranked queque i get bug on click both ranked and normal pvp . Click them and nothing happen.I'm able to join only custom game.No messages appear on chat neither on central screen.

Please take a look about this issue.thank you in advance

Good work

Ok now it s working.

Ty for your job (only if u do something :P)

I'm not sure what the fix was for this issue but it was fixed as of this morning. I played 2 matches in the last hour or so and now I'm stuck once again. It's at the end of the season and some of us are rushing to play through it for the first time. This is a serious impediment to me having any enjoyment from this game again.

this is the second time I can't que for ranked and unranked since last night.I block one player for staying at base after he got killed, rage quitter, and suddenly I can't que for game.we had a bot in team last night , and after I reported the bot I can't que for game.