SE P1 Recipe: The Replicator

From player sources there is conflicting information about this recipe's drop but in all cases I was unable to find definite or official sources. So just trying to confirm which one of these statements is true:

1) Arenanet closed Tazza's loot table some years ago and haven't reinstated it, so she drops nothing and therefore does not drop this recipe.2) Tazza drops the recipe but you have to engage her with Kaeyi and not pull her away separately.3) Kaeyi drops the recipe so you have to defeat him before defeating Tazza.

Cheers!

Well, the recipes have drop rate that are so low that I'm not even sure any of these answer are accurate. I'v done countless dungeon run (for gold, yes) and never ever acquired a recipe. I think I've seen one guy looting a recipe once in TA in the week they introduced the recipe and then nothing.

Yeah dungeon vendor would be a very fair place to put these. This would of course retire my reason for seeking the recipe which is that it would be a very lucrative profit margin at present! But while it's a kind of unfair system I'll continue destroying Kaeyi until I give up or become my own source of where it drops from, hehe.

@Sublimatio.6981 said:1) yes2) no3) not likely

and no, recipes should stay rare, it makes running dungeons more profitable once you own the recipe. once npc starts selling them, the items crafted and recipes themselves become worthless.

Great but do you have a source for this? This still counts as a player source which leaves the question still dubious since a different player will come along and say for example.

1) No2) No3) Yes

Which is the problem I'm trying to overcome with this thread. :)

I got the recipe from SE P1 years ago... the first time I ran the dungeon. Tazza is the one who drops it. I do SE p1 at least 3 days a weeks for years and have no got it to drop again. Kaeyi has nothing to do with it dropping.

I also I emailed Anet a few months ago about the SE p2 recipe. They ANET told me it still drops from the last boss.

Hope this helps.

@"ProtoGunner.4953" said:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Tazza

According to wiki you first have to kill Kaeyi, so Tazza drops loot and if so, she may drop it.

Yeah wiki is one of the player sources I mentioned. Kaeyi definitely drops loot, Tazza definitely drops nothing - unless the only thing she drops is the recipe which would be unlikely and unusual. I'm just about satisfied (Well, I say satisfied) that the recipe is 100% non-accessible due to a distant past loot table closing, and since dungeons are considered legacy (going by responses to my thread here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/373345 ) I'm also not particularly optimistic that #Arenanet will address this issue :(

• 1 year later...

@Fancypants.9705 said:

@ADTempys.6382 said:It was Tazza looting it, and you can't get it anymore.

My source are friends who have it from back in the days, it's the same for some other recipes (cm p3, HotW p1...)

Anet just confirmed through email, the HotW p1 recipe is still a drop.

Odd, Anet support confirmed to me that the Recipe: Ring of Blood doesn't drop anymore. Actual state of their support devs