Dulfy?! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Dulfy?!

Jumpin Lumpix.6108Jumpin Lumpix.6108 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited May 22, 2019 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Where is dulfy?! I cant function in this game without her guides. I don't think there even is another website that provides guides like hers does. The end is nigh!!!!

Comments

• Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

She's very busy because of work and life for the past month(s) and will return eventually!

Smugly chuckling forever.
    My sentence doesn't make sense? Well, I probably forgot to write half of it before posting.

• Illconceived Was Na.9781Illconceived Was Na.9781 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 22, 2019

@Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:
    Where is dulfy?!

As @Blocki.4931 mentioned, RL.

I cant function in this game without her guides.

You seem to able to post in the forums just fine without her.

I don't think there even is another website that provides guides like hers does.

In fact, hers is but one of many websites that include guides. You can find guides to whatever you want using your favorite search engine, e.g.
    GW2 "saving skyscales" guide

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

• zealex.9410zealex.9410 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:
    Where is dulfy?!

As @Blocki.4931 mentioned, RL.

I cant function in this game without her guides.

You seem to able to post in the forums just fine without her.

I don't think there even is another website that provides guides like hers does.

In fact, hers is but one of many websites that include guides. You can find guides to whatever you want using your favorite search engine, e.g.
    GW2 "saving skyscales" guide

Technicaly the forums exist outside the game.

• TheGrimm.5624TheGrimm.5624 Member ✭✭✭✭

@zealex.9410 said:

Wait! What, there is a game that goes with this forum? Oo I thought this was the game! I mean what else are you people doing on work breaks? Is the day over yet?

Envy the Madman his musing when Death comes to make fools of us all.
    De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.
    TheGrimm PoTBS/GW1/WAR/Rift/GW2/MWO/ESO/WoT/WoW/D2/HoTS/CU/AoC

• Samnang.1879Samnang.1879 Member ✭✭✭✭

reddit, wiki, google... there are tons of guides and some are better/more accurate than dulfy's. like the reddit skyscale guide, the position is so 99.9% pinpoint, like if i put a marker on it i won't miss the spot, whereas dulfy doesn't pinpoint accurately on her maps

having said that, i've always used dulfy until this episode, i was wondering "why her guide wasn't up yet, has she been slacking off?". cuz her site is usually the one that pops up first on google... and i always click the first one

Anet: give us in-game customizable human NPC companion please
    Please, no more balance changes, or at least reset our gears so we don't have to waste gold changing gears every time.
    Please have option to not receive bloodstone dusts, empyreal fragments, dragonite etc

• JustTrogdor.7892JustTrogdor.7892 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Lauren.3061 said:
    OP, if you like Dulfy's guides, check out AyinMaiden's vids on youtube, I also believe she has a website. She does really good guides also that are just as good imo.

Yes she has a website with a lot of great guides. It makes finding her videos for what you are looking for a bit easier as well.

https://www.ayinmaiden.com/gw2

• Gop.8713Gop.8713 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    There's always the 'official' Wiki.
    Sometimes more accurate than Dulfy!

The wiki really has improved greatly over the years . . .

• @TheGrimm.5624 said:

@zealex.9410 said:

Wait! What, there is a game that goes with this forum? Oo I thought this was the game! I mean what else are you people doing on work breaks? Is the day over yet?

Forums only at work? Im in game at work as I type... >.>

• TheGrimm.5624TheGrimm.5624 Member ✭✭✭✭

@PeerlessArch.6547 said:

@TheGrimm.5624 said:

@zealex.9410 said:

Forums only at work? Im in game at work as I type... >.>

I think I am in love.

Envy the Madman his musing when Death comes to make fools of us all.
    De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.
    TheGrimm PoTBS/GW1/WAR/Rift/GW2/MWO/ESO/WoT/WoW/D2/HoTS/CU/AoC

• Xena.1263Xena.1263 Member ✭✭
    edited May 31, 2019

You can check on youtube.com for Aiyn Maiden and TiffyMissWiffy for skyscale help.

• IslaAvery.3041IslaAvery.3041 Member
    edited June 9, 2019

@Endless Soul.5178 said:

@Lauren.3061 said:
    OP, if you like Dulfy's guides, check out AyinMaiden's vids on youtube, I also believe she has a website. She does really good guides also that are just as good imo.

I actually prefer Ayin over Dulfy. Her video guides seem to have that extra information that Dulfy doesn't give.

Ayin is most certainly underrated.

Ayin's posts have been helpful - I just wish her website had a cleaner layout.

• @Samnang.1879 said:
    reddit, wiki, google... there are tons of guides and some are better/more accurate than dulfy's. like the reddit skyscale guide, the position is so 99.9% pinpoint, like if i put a marker on it i won't miss the spot, whereas dulfy doesn't pinpoint accurately on her maps

having said that, i've always used dulfy until this episode, i was wondering "why her guide wasn't up yet, has she been slacking off?". cuz her site is usually the one that pops up first on google... and i always click the first one

I've been annoyed with Dulfy not having accurate information or not even spellchecking her posts. She should have added contributors so as not to squander the opportunity she has. But then, I don't think she even monetizes so maybe she doesn't see it as such.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.