Elite spam appreciation thread

praqtos.9035

@TorQ.7041 said:

@TorQ.7041 said:All this really condenses to is you don't know how to fight warrior. Want it nerfed so you beat it.

I guess that's the general trend of all these posts.All high plat/legendary/monthly winners/ESL players need to SHUT UP and GIT GUD © Gold2-3 player

Last time I checked gw2 isn't in ESL. c gold2-3? What you talking about lol.Wait a second ,I'll fix it :' D

I still have no idea what your reference to gold2-3 means. I am in plat. Rampage doesn't let me auto win. But it is the only time I can dish out pressure. As most side noders I play against dodge/block/evade my other skills. The most I can do is stalemate against higher players and even then I don't kill them. Staying in rampage mode also isn't always the best idea as u need cleanse and evade as some of these players can dps you down in rampage.Not like I dig your posts but I do remember you saying you were in ~gold2-3, dont remember exact(wait,you are playing warrior and now in plat? Congrats :D). As you ignored my post as well. All those people like Angels/falan/flandre etc agree its need a nerf and many other p3/legend players it need a need a nerf, as I said, all of them should git gud, right !The only easy kills are players in gold. Above gold I have not witness easy kills just by being in rampage.Yet,seeing this everydaySure I can agree the dmg and cc is high. But I disagree that warrior is this unstoppable interupting killing machine you make it out to be.And only thing that can interrupt it is massive conditions/corrupts from the scourge.You say people can dps you down? With 20k extra health and 25% damage reduction you can die ? More rampage-mains want to argue ? If you are blind I offer ultimate solution: make other elites around 60 seconds, including direct counter to it(I'm sure pros like you wont be against moa on 60s/72s cd)

Yeah I was gold 3 like 3 season ago. When I only played thief. The moment I tired out every other class I moved to plat and I have climbed and maintained there since. Looks like you went through my post to try to put me down cos I was in gold ages ago. That's hilarious. It's preciously the point I am making. The moment I tired all the other classes. Suddenly nothing was so op. You should try it some time.I did play every class at some point without maining them. I enjoy playing warrior and rampage is just kitten on its cooldown, if you cant utilize that stupid skill,thats all on youI fight against all the "pro" players you so worship. Sure they can have their "pro" opinions. But so what. All of them have opinions on every other class."worship" =/= use an example that i'm not alone who know rampage is blatantly OP and they are not random gold scrubs. They are way better than you will ever be and these who seriously type "just dodge"

You played every other class and still die to rampage ??? ok nothing can help you.

According to you ,even rampage doesnt help you so you cant kill anyone with it, from your own post.I did play warrior myself and I killed a lot of people who supposed to be better than me just because of a rampage,not because i'm exceptional snowflake warrior, keep being delusional lad, I cant help it tbh

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@praqtos.9035 said:

@TorQ.7041 said:All this really condenses to is you don't know how to fight warrior. Want it nerfed so you beat it.

I guess that's the general trend of all these posts.All high plat/legendary/monthly winners/ESL players need to SHUT UP and GIT GUD © Gold2-3 player

Last time I checked gw2 isn't in ESL. c gold2-3? What you talking about lol.Wait a second ,I'll fix it :' D

I still have no idea what your reference to gold2-3 means. I am in plat. Rampage doesn't let me auto win. But it is the only time I can dish out pressure. As most side noders I play against dodge/block/evade my other skills. The most I can do is stalemate against higher players and even then I don't kill them. Staying in rampage mode also isn't always the best idea as u need cleanse and evade as some of these players can dps you down in rampage.Not like I dig your posts but I do remember you saying you were in ~gold2-3, dont remember exact(wait,you are playing warrior and now in plat? Congrats :D). As you ignored my post as well. All those people like Angels/falan/flandre etc agree its need a nerf and many other p3/legend players it need a need a nerf, as I said, all of them should git gud, right !The only easy kills are players in gold. Above gold I have not witness easy kills just by being in rampage.Yet,seeing this everydaySure I can agree the dmg and cc is high. But I disagree that warrior is this unstoppable interupting killing machine you make it out to be.And only thing that can interrupt it is massive conditions/corrupts from the scourge.You say people can dps you down? With 20k extra health and 25% damage reduction you can die ? More rampage-mains want to argue ? If you are blind I offer ultimate solution: make other elites around 60 seconds, including direct counter to it(I'm sure pros like you wont be against moa on 60s/72s cd)

Yeah I was gold 3 like 3 season ago. When I only played thief. The moment I tired out every other class I moved to plat and I have climbed and maintained there since. Looks like you went through my post to try to put me down cos I was in gold ages ago. That's hilarious. It's preciously the point I am making. The moment I tired all the other classes. Suddenly nothing was so op. You should try it some time.I did play every class at some point without maining them. I enjoy playing warrior and rampage is just kitten on its cooldown, if you cant utilize that stupid skill,thats all on youI fight against all the "pro" players you so worship. Sure they can have their "pro" opinions. But so what. All of them have opinions on every other class."worship" =/= use an example that i'm not alone who know rampage is blatantly OP and they are not random gold scrubs. They are way better than you will ever be and these who seriously type "just dodge"

You played every other class and still die to rampage ??? ok nothing can help you.

According to you ,even rampage doesnt help you so you cant kill anyone with it, from your own post.I did play warrior myself and I killed a lot of people who supposed to be better than me just because of a rampage,not because i'm exceptional snowflake warrior, keep being delusional lad, I cant help it tbh

You keep telling yourself that.

@TorQ.7041@Mbelch.9028@"FyzE.3472"ive turned entire teamfights around killing 3 ppl with rampage 5 and auto ftw..dunno bout u guys but i dont know any other elite skill thats on par with rampage atm. heck give PLB 3 ammo charges and we are beginning to get there. (noone wants that since that would be broken. and b4 u say "but its unblockable" i say just dodge / invul/ range it/git gud) yet rampage is balanced and carrying warrior?? are u guys for real ? or just high as a kite lol xD

would be nice if every elite got cd shaves to match the current "good" elites. too many outdated elites needs some rampage love :3

@toxic.3648 said:@TorQ.7041@Mbelch.9028@"FyzE.3472"ive turned entire teamfights around killing 3 ppl with rampage 5 and auto ftw..dunno bout u guys but i dont know any other elite skill thats on par with rampage atm. heck give PLB 3 ammo charges and we are beginning to get there. (noone wants that since that would be broken. and b4 u say "but its unblockable" i say just dodge / invul/ range it/git gud) yet rampage is balanced and carrying warrior?? are u guys for real ? or just high as a kite lol xD

would be nice if every elite got cd shaves to match the current "good" elites. too many outdated elites needs some rampage love :3

I have killed mutiple ppl on wvw on teef amazing 500dmg auto attack. Totally op Nerf teef.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:Looks like rampage alone carrys in spvp. Take away might stacks and rampage wouldn't be as effective

12 stacks of might - 2446 power.
rT9ji25.jpg

2 stacks of might - 2446 power
FxJuGP5.jpg

Might has no effect for Rampage unless this is a bug.How ever... Using Rampage while in Berserk mode will increase toughness and ferocity for Rampage.

Literally impossible. Most rampage skills have over a 2.0 damage modifier in pvp. It absolutely scales with might.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:Looks like rampage alone carrys in spvp. Take away might stacks and rampage wouldn't be as effective

12 stacks of might - 2446 power.
rT9ji25.jpg

2 stacks of might - 2446 power
FxJuGP5.jpg

Might has no effect for Rampage unless this is a bug.How ever... Using Rampage while in Berserk mode will increase toughness and ferocity for Rampage.

Literally impossible. Most rampage skills have over a 2.0 damage modifier in pvp. It absolutely scales with might.

Im making a video tonight.You should read the rest of our discussion, berserker and rampage are interacting weirdly. Even get free 1k toughness lol

To reiterate something that was said in another thread.Rampage is not the only issue, but usually it spells death most people after its use. Warrior has more skills that you MUST dodge than just rampage, and usually it's a death sentence after you have exhausted your defenses trying to deal with the warrior.Don't be surprised if Rampage does get nerfed, the best thing you could do honestly is hope that a reasonable proposal is looked at. If not, expect a lot of core traits to be nerfed for rampage.I would remind all of you of the over nerfs to full counter as a cautionary tale of leaving anet to their own devices.

@TorQ.7041 said:

I have killed mutiple ppl on wvw on teef amazing 500dmg auto attack. Totally op Nerf teef.

good for u dud, post that in teef sub. this is elite skill thread . i know its hard to understand rampage is overperforming but if auto's is the only thing u got out of my post i fear i cba to help u understand. cant argue with stupid :(

@Solori.6025 said:To reiterate something that was said in another thread.Rampage is not the only issue, but usually it spells death most people after its use. Warrior has more skills that you MUST dodge than just rampage, and usually it's a death sentence after you have exhausted your defenses trying to deal with the warrior.Don't be surprised if Rampage does get nerfed, the best thing you could do honestly is hope that a reasonable proposal is looked at. If not, expect a lot of core traits to be nerfed for rampage.I would remind all of you of the over nerfs to full counter as a cautionary tale of leaving anet to their own devices.

This is probably the most valuable post yet out of this whole discussion. Cmon bois, rampage is a lil' too much. I've been playing SB to get back into the game and you can turn 1v1's and teamfights like crazy with rampage, the only thing keeping it in check is Necro corrupt really. As Solori said, would you rather they directly nerf Rampage, or indirectly nerf it by downgrading everything else in Warrior. Warrior has plenty of other things going for it, and as long as they don't completely hammer Rampage into the ground it'll still be perfectly useable. Though the engi variant would also need a retune, for the record.

@Vithzerai.3291 said:

@Solori.6025 said:To reiterate something that was said in another thread.Rampage is not the only issue, but usually it spells death most people after its use. Warrior has more skills that you MUST dodge than just rampage, and usually it's a death sentence after you have exhausted your defenses trying to deal with the warrior.Don't be surprised if Rampage does get nerfed, the best thing you could do honestly is hope that a reasonable proposal is looked at. If not, expect a lot of core traits to be nerfed for rampage.I would remind all of you of the over nerfs to full counter as a cautionary tale of leaving anet to their own devices.

This is probably the most valuable post yet out of this whole discussion. Cmon bois, rampage is a lil' too much. I've been playing SB to get back into the game and you can turn 1v1's and teamfights like crazy with rampage, the only thing keeping it in check is Necro corrupt really. As Solori said, would you rather they directly nerf Rampage, or indirectly nerf it by downgrading everything else in Warrior. Warrior has plenty of other things going for it, and as long as they don't completely hammer Rampage into the ground it'll still be perfectly useable. Though the engi variant would also need a retune, for the record.

As I previously said in the other rampage thread, how its overtuned, but rampage-mains apparently have a rampage instead of the brain... How can people be so delusional and be in denial that spb/rampage hard-carry them.My thread about all elites and if rampage is not being nerfed to the ground for that long and being taken as prime example of how balanced elite looks like(20.000 bonus health and 25% damage reduction and slowing conditions 33% reduced (but our PRO TORQ manages to die in rampage anyway),lul damage,mobility,CCs),especially with its cooldown, other elites must be brought to its level or rampage brought to other elite levels as MOA/FGS/Lichtransform and lose its PHYSICAL status and left at 150s cd

@praqtos.9035 said:

As I previously said in the other rampage thread, how its overtuned, but rampage-mains apparently have a rampage instead of the brain... How can people be so delusional and be in denial that spb/rampage hard-carry them.My thread about all elites and if rampage is not being nerfed to the ground for that long and being taken as prime example of how balanced elite looks like(20.000 bonus health and 25% damage reduction and slowing conditions 33% reduced (but our PRO TORQ manages to die in rampage anyway),lul damage,mobility,CCs),especially with its cooldown, other elites must be brought to its level or rampage brought to other elite levels as MOA/FGS/Lichtransform and lose its PHYSICAL status and left at 150s cd

It happens with every class. Mains don't want their class to be nerfed into being garbage and let's be honest do these devs ever nerf appropriately? Or give appropriate compensations to weak areas within the classes in question? So can't really blame them for fighting to keep the delusion alive lol

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

It happens with every class. Mains don't want their class to be nerfed into being garbage and let's be honest do these devs ever nerf appropriately? Or give appropriate compensations to weak areas within the classes in question? So can't really blame them for fighting to keep the delusion alive lol

Actually not true, most of the warrior i know (good ones), agree for a hypothetical nerf to it

@"Tayga.3192" said:In my opinion, most elites (especially core ones) are dated and needs to be reworked or buffed. In a perfect utopia, all elites should be usable in different builds.Note that this post does not take "The class x without the op elite is bad" into consideration. Also, those ideas are only for PvP since I don't play WvW and PvE that much.

So what needs to be changed in my opinion:

1. Core Necromancer elites need buffs/reworks, that's as plain as day. Chilled to the Bone feels really elite like and it's a great skill. I have no idea what to do with the Scourge elite.
  2. Core Mesmer elites (Time Warp and Moa in particular) need buffs. Jaunt needs to be utility or get heavy buffs. That, or make Gravity Well a core elite skill xD. Also, the only reason I'm writing this post is because Arena Net buffed Mass Invis and that means they still go back to dated skills.
  3. For core Warrior, Rampage needs nerfs. Banner needs buffs or another rework. Signet is good. (Edit:) Spellbreaker elite needs buffs or a rework and Berserker elite feels very utility-like.
  4. Engineer has 4 (mortar, laser, elixir, gyro) good elites. In my opinion, the laser needs to be at least 75 seconds cooldown. On the other hand, the turret elite needs a bit of a rework or slight buffs. That's because we want all elites to be viable, not just 1-2 per class.
  5. Elementalist has mediocre elites. Weaver elite is good, tempest elite needs very small buffs and tornado needs cooldown reduction. Fiery Greatsword is nice, but summon elite needs to be reworked to be something active.
  6. For Revenant, Kalla elite is really beautiful, Shiro elite needs to be changed, Glint elite is nice. But again, I don't understand Revenant that much.
  7. Guardian already has a good and fair elite (virtue recharge). Firebrand's elite is nice as well and I believe Dragonhunter's elite is good. The signet and shout elites however, are pretty old and needs to be reworked and buffed respectively.
  8. I think if improvisation didn't apply for elite skills, Daggerstorm would be fine. Venom is fine as well. If anything, Thieves Guild needs to be reworked to be more active. I don't have any idea what to do with Daredevil and Deadeye elites.
  9. Core Ranger already has good elites, Strength of the Pack feels like a great elite skill. Immobilizing elite needs very slight range buff but it's good as well. Sadly, I don't think spirits are a good idea for PvP so I guess Ranger needs trap elite instead. For elite specializations, new druid elite is plain unusable, you're better off playing without elite skill if you want to use druid's elite. It needs to be changed completely (again). One Wolf Pack however, got what it deserved and it's only good when you trait it and unless I'm missing a point, it's fine as it already is.

TLDR: Nerf Rampage.

1: Core Necro is fine no need buffs ( but a block/evade to our weapon skill would be appreciated). Lich form deals 5k up to 9k AA already NO BUFFS , just reduce the cd, Chilled to the bone should have a faster animation. Scorge elite is fine as it is.2 : Core mesmer Moa should have reduced cd, rework Time warp to something more useful, jaunt is fine DO NOT touch it, Gravity Well too3 : Core war signet IS NOT FINE it's just trash for an elite skill, so banners.4: Engi elites are fine no need buffs5: Ele elites , well, Weave Self is good but not for FA , greatsword should have a reduced cd, Tornado is fine.6: Revenant core/herald elites are fine, about Renegade Elite is quite busted with Mad King runes/ Steadfast Rejuvenation7: Guardian elites are fine no need buffs8: Ranger elites are fine no need buffs

Alright, I'm reading all this whining about this or that class when this game needs to NERF EVERYTHING TO THE GROUND. Seriously! There's been constant powercreep with elite specs for about 4 straight years. I main warrior. I messed around with berserker elite. Berserker does STUPID damage. There is no way you can have that in a healthy pvp environment. When you can two-shot light armors with Arc Divider...WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

But it doesn't stop there! If you nerf the damage from elite specs, you also have to nerf their defenses, active and passive. Otherwise...bunkers. However, at times, this pvp community doesn't seem to see the forest for the trees. They want their class buffed and others nerfed! I see right through these shenanigans.