Dulfy?!

@Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:Where is dulfy?!As @"Blocki.4931" mentioned, RL.

I cant function in this game without her guides.

You seem to able to post in the forums just fine without her.

I don't think there even is another website that provides guides like hers does.

In fact, hers is but one of many websites that include guides. You can find guides to whatever you want using your favorite search engine, e.g.GW2 "saving skyscales" guide

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:Where is dulfy?!As @"Blocki.4931" mentioned, RL.

I cant function in this game without her guides.

You seem to able to post in the forums just fine without her.

I don't think there even is another website that provides guides like hers does.

In fact, hers is but one of many websites that include guides. You can find guides to whatever you want using your favorite search engine, e.g.
GW2 "saving skyscales" guide

Technicaly the forums exist outside the game.

reddit, wiki, google... there are tons of guides and some are better/more accurate than dulfy's. like the reddit skyscale guide, the position is so 99.9% pinpoint, like if i put a marker on it i won't miss the spot, whereas dulfy doesn't pinpoint accurately on her maps

having said that, i've always used dulfy until this episode, i was wondering "why her guide wasn't up yet, has she been slacking off?". cuz her site is usually the one that pops up first on google... and i always click the first one

• 2 weeks later...

@Endless Soul.5178 said:

@Lauren.3061 said:OP, if you like Dulfy's guides, check out AyinMaiden's vids on youtube, I also believe she has a website. She does really good guides also that are just as good imo.

I actually prefer Ayin over Dulfy. Her video guides seem to have that extra information that Dulfy doesn't give.

Ayin is most certainly underrated.

Ayin's posts have been helpful - I just wish her website had a cleaner layout.

@"Samnang.1879" said:reddit, wiki, google... there are tons of guides and some are better/more accurate than dulfy's. like the reddit skyscale guide, the position is so 99.9% pinpoint, like if i put a marker on it i won't miss the spot, whereas dulfy doesn't pinpoint accurately on her maps

having said that, i've always used dulfy until this episode, i was wondering "why her guide wasn't up yet, has she been slacking off?". cuz her site is usually the one that pops up first on google... and i always click the first one

I've been annoyed with Dulfy not having accurate information or not even spellchecking her posts. She should have added contributors so as not to squander the opportunity she has. But then, I don't think she even monetizes so maybe she doesn't see it as such.

• 1 year later...

@"Deadly Moonshiner.1354" said:Just seen a mesmer called Dulfy from The Descendents Of Gwen [Gwen] guild at Drizzlewood meta (EU). Few of us greeted her, but no response.

So, is Dulfy back or it is some imposter?

well it does look like one of her characters ( based on one of the last posts on her site http://dulfy.net/2019/03/05/gw2-defiant-glass-weapon-skins-gallery/ )

it could be her or an impostor, who knows? but regardless we should just respect her/their right to privacy and she/anyone isn't required to reply if they don't want to be disturbed or talked to for whatever reasons. let's just hope that maybe she'll make a comeback one day -- her guides were one of the best.

@"Deadly Moonshiner.1354" said:Just seen a mesmer called Dulfy from The Descendents Of Gwen [Gwen] guild at Drizzlewood meta (EU). Few of us greeted her, but no response.

So, is Dulfy back or it is some imposter?

qqWJ4f8.jpg

If she is back, she would be posting on her website or one of her social media channels.Let's not forget she is first of all a human being who actually enjoys and loves playing games like GW2. when you see her in game, she shoud be left alone. She is here to actually play the game. If she starts posting on her website I'll make sure to let her know there how welcome she is back and how she has been missed.