Predict when Alliance

Ryudnard.2587

@Kovu.7560 said:

@"hunkamania.7561" said:It's already long overduehow can it be overdue if they've never given a hint of a release schedule?A wizard is never late...

wYgINNc.gif

But sometimes the wizard might have considered spending a little less time catching a buzz with the hobbits.. One never knows when one's coworker will suddenly switch sides and start serving the dark one after all.

@hunkamania.7561 said:

@hunkamania.7561 said:It's already long overduehow can it be overdue if they've never given a hint of a release schedule?

I guess Anet is never overdue since they never tell you release dates till the last minute. My bad.

I think I would rather have that then have them promise something, realize they can't deliver, and then go back and edit the FAQ page as if it was never promised.

it doesn't mattertake too long, too slow, lack of foresight, lack of planning

even if one day they release allianceeven if that period people do return to check it outmost will leave again a short whilenothing gonna be same anymore, the people you used to play with and the people that keep things running are no longer there

gw2 is a declining game, nth has changed

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:

@hunkamania.7561 said:It's already long overdue and all the hype is dead. These guys waste their resources on timegated mounts no1 really wants and living story 2 hour content.

I wish they had added the obsidian sanctum jumping puzzle in getting Skyscale.There would have been massacre and new meme vids.

I can't +1 this enough, please let me give more +1 !