[NA][PVE] Nexus Legends [Core] | Lv 69 | Strikes | Raids | Fractals | Missions | Events | Poggers

Cosminion.5042

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey There ! I think I am interested in your guild. I'm just coming back to the game after not playing it for over a year. I need a guild that is helpful and willing to teach me how to do the raids, i haven't really run through dungeons much, and how to do fractals and help with new content. The expansions and their content are all new to me. I'll basically be a returning player who knows nothing xD. Reading your post it seems your guild may be suitable?

thanks ! xx

@xtiffany.6503 said:Hey There ! I think I am interested in your guild. I'm just coming back to the game after not playing it for over a year. I need a guild that is helpful and willing to teach me how to do the raids, i haven't really run through dungeons much, and how to do fractals and help with new content. The expansions and their content are all new to me. I'll basically be a returning player who knows nothing xD. Reading your post it seems your guild may be suitable?

thanks ! xx

Hello. We will be able to get you back into the game, and get started on the Endgame. Feel free to join our discord and we can talk further. Take care.

• 2 weeks later...

Joined the guild two weeks or less ago, very friendly guild and very knowledgable. There are members who will go out of their way to help a newbie like me! (Thanks Syl!)My main purpose to join was for training raids - Even with raid training we still manage to clear the stage. Thanks to the expert trainers. (Thanks Invy & Nana!) There are tons of people that do T4/CM Fractals so you can find good groups and overall Discord chat is very fun. Also, made new friends. ~ Overall, it turned to be one of my favorite guilds that I've come across on GW2. <3

(To those that didn't make the shout out, just know that I still love you all :3 )

@Black Joker.3871 said:Hey! I’m interested in a guild invite! I’ve been playing for years on and off and I’ve come back in head first and want to get into raiding and CM’s. Would also be willing to help get people with fractals as well!

Hello. You've come to the right place. Are you interested in Nexus and want it to be your main guild? Feel free to join our discord server as we use it often for group content. Take care.

@"GamerMixZ.2478" said:A great post and really interested in joining the guild to see if I fit in. Really into Fractals but wanting to get into other types of content over time. Cheers.

Hey, thank for showing interest. We're pretty big on fractals if that's your thing, as well as raids. Our discord is often used for group content, and you can ask do an invite from there. Which guild are you aiming to join?

@Cosminion.5042 said:

@Black Joker.3871 said:Hey! I’m interested in a guild invite! I’ve been playing for years on and off and I’ve come back in head first and want to get into raiding and CM’s. Would also be willing to help get people with fractals as well!

Hello. You've come to the right place. Are you interested in Nexus and want it to be your main guild? Feel free to join our discord server as we use it often for group content. Take care.

I would like to make Nexus my main guild. I’ve been a long time without anyone to play with and would enjoy settling in somewhere to have fun in all of the end game content.