I just discovered the Scion weapons set, now I wish we could craft it.

I'm waiting till I get lucky and actually get either this or Teq Hoard. My ascended right now consists of a Caladbolg and an Ascended Bow from Teq (not Hoard) converted to Zojja's.

My main issue right now though is I probably missed potentially getting this drop because I always run out of keys on the Champ runs. Done about 30 runs of this Meta already and most times I run out of keys cuz each event for the meta is being done by 10 different groups. I really wish they'd adjust that to give us at least 2 keys per champ on the champ runs. I don't mind missing 1 chest per, but missing 2 chests is a bit annoying.

Adding a reliable way to get them would be nice, the same for tequatl and wurm equipment. Either by dropping a guraneed material that is used to craft them or a currency to buy them. Doing the events over and over and over again for the slight chance of maybe getting one is very discouraging. If I would know on the other hand that after x metas I would have one for sure, that would encourage me to do them for their unique reward.

@Astrolicus.3716 said:

@"Tails.9372" said:A unique weapon set for the Dragonfall meta? Question is: is it as rare as the other ascended gear drops (Pile of Regurgitated Armor and Tequatl's Hoard) or do we have another "infusion" situation here.

Tequatl's Hoard type of thing.
Extremely rare.

I didn't even know these weapons existed XD

If they're as rare as Teq's Hoard then I'm not even going to bother wanting one lol.Things that rare are a statisitcal impossibility for me to obtain XD

• 8 months later...

Wait wait...So I know this thread is a bit dated but...So the only way to earn these post Dragon Bash event is Tequatl ? (I ask because someone pinged one in chat today from Tequatl drop, for the scion sword. Amazing looking. But from what I'm reading online the dragon coffer doesn't seem to be a thing?)

Thanks for your time!

@doogal.9368 said:Wait wait...So I know this thread is a bit dated but...So the only way to earn these post Dragon Bash event is Tequatl ? (I ask because someone pinged one in chat today from Tequatl drop, for the scion sword. Amazing looking. But from what I'm reading online the dragon coffer doesn't seem to be a thing?)

Thanks for your time!

Scion weapons are a very rare drop from the Dragonfall mistoborn coffers (Dragonfall is the final Season 4 map). If after a 1000 chests opened and no weapon, the game will give you one in the next chest.

Tequatl only drops the Sunless ascended weapons - not the Scion (if someone pinged it as a drop, they lied)

Dragon coffers from Dragon Bash festival are are a different thing entirely, but they had an extremely rare chance of obtaining a Sunless or Scion weapon. They were just a bonus method to the main ways I have mentioned above

@Randulf.7614 said:

@doogal.9368 said:Wait wait...So I know this thread is a bit dated but...So the only way to earn these post Dragon Bash event is Tequatl ? (I ask because someone pinged one in chat today from Tequatl drop, for the scion sword. Amazing looking. But from what I'm reading online the dragon coffer doesn't seem to be a thing?)

Thanks for your time!

Scion weapons are a very rare drop from the Dragonfall mistoborn coffers. If after a 1000 chests opened and no weapon, the game will give you one in the next chest.

Tequatl only drops the Sunless ascended weapons

Dragon coffers from Dragon Bash festival are are a different thing entirely, but they had an extremely rare chance of dropping a Sunless or Scion weapon during the festival

Ive gotten one Scion weapon from the guaranteed(1000 opens) and never seen another.

In the entire lifespan of tequatl ive now gotten 5 weapons, and thats running it every day i play the game. The drop rate is -garbage- to the point i lack interest in trying to continue.

I get that rare drops are good, but these...i unno, i dont think account bound items should be -as rare-

@Dante.1763 said:

Thanks for your time!

Scion weapons are a very rare drop from the Dragonfall mistoborn coffers. If after a 1000 chests opened and no weapon, the game will give you one in the next chest.

Tequatl only drops the Sunless ascended weapons

Dragon coffers from Dragon Bash festival are are a different thing entirely, but they had an extremely rare chance of dropping a Sunless or Scion weapon during the festival

Ive gotten one Scion weapon from the guaranteed(1000 opens) and never seen another.

In the entire lifespan of tequatl ive now gotten 5 weapons, and thats running it every day i play the game. The drop rate is -garbage- to the point i lack interest in trying to continue.

I get that rare drops are good, but these...i unno, i dont think account bound items should be -as rare-

It's a very tricky one to balance., but I think it is slightly overtuned

It's why I have no interest in the new Drakkar ascended weapon drop coming soon. It'll be something I'll be lucky to see 1 if any of, especially given the boss isn't great to play against (for me)

@"Boogiepop Void.6473" said:If it's as rare as Tequatl and Triple stuff, it's still more doable. You get ONE chance at Tequatl and Triple per day. You can get hundreds of mistborn chests in a day. Frankly, they need to severely lower the rarity of Tequatl and Triple. It's far too high for a one/day try.

Sooo much this. I stopped trying as there is a high chance I can do these events the rest of my life and still not get the skins. Salt in the wound that two of my guild mates had extras drop for them that sit in their banks unused and they can't give them away because they are account bound. This content literally excludes players from the skins in it's RNG account bound design. Why not add the "mercy achievement" to these like they have with the festival skins so those of us with no luck can set a goal?