GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@choco.9863 said:swimsuits cause sexy summer, lingerie cause sexy armor because i enjoy making my avi sexy and i'm honest about it

This above. I remember a while back making a post about having awesome swimsuits and bikinis available for a big summer event. We are coming up on Summer Anet ;) ALSO, can we have the Wild Magic Backpack/Glider Combo back? I cant remember if it was a Chest or Store Exclusive, but god, this is a big thing I am waiting for right now, second to what i mentioned first of course.

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

Thanks for your input!

Sylvary themed mounts, and armor sets. no more outfits, i rather mix and match... also id rather buy something else than just gloves and boots. chest and pants maybe ?

@"Lithril Ashwalker.6230" said:I want the heavy zodiac armor back...but i honestly think that everyone that bought 1 set of the zodiac armor should have all other sets unlocked too!

REQUESTED SKYSCALE SKIN-ANET PLEASE, I BEG YOU!

Why should you unlock all sets when only buying one? Besides the fact that this would outrage everyone who bought multiple sets. It simply makes no sense, you don’t unlock all aetherblade sets when buying one. Anet would lose profit doing this.

@Motoko.8241 said:

@"Lithril Ashwalker.6230" said:I want the heavy zodiac armor back...but i honestly think that everyone that bought 1 set of the zodiac armor should have all other sets unlocked too!

Why should you unlock all sets when only buying one? Besides the fact that this would outrage everyone who bought multiple sets. It simply makes no sense, you don’t unlock all aetherblade sets when buying one. Anet would lose profit doing this.

And they didn't lose profit from playerbase when layoffs happened or skyscale collection had issues?

I would love to see more Dreadnought skins (or just armored mount skins in general) for the rest of the mounts (especially with the addition of the Skyscale). To me it just makes the Raptor look more combat ready (my mental image is of fully armored mounted cavalry) and the bulkiness helps make it appear more proportional for large Charr/Norn players. Plus they can be appealing skins for people that want something a little more varied than the slight feature changes but not something like extremely glowy.

Also bonus points if you were able to make like an Dreadnought/armored Warclaw skin with Guild Emblems like the artist Wes Sly designed a few months back. :smiley:

Requesting new items..

Gemstore Item(s):

• Recharging Revive Orb. Cooldown of 15 minutes. 800 gems to buy.

Black Lion Chest:

• Bottomless Metabolic Primer Contract *
  • Bottomless Utility Primer Contract *
  • Permanent Total Makeover Kit Contract - Requires Permanent Hair-Style Kit, and comes with a component to upgrade the Hair-Style Kit into Total Makeover Kit.

* Each primer lasts for 12 hours max, but never runs out of uses. No cooldowns like all other respectable permanent contracts from Black Lion Chests.