Anyone else having this issue?

Seems I cant win a lot of my 1v1s due to having insanely bad pathing issues on my reaper.

My shroud 2 will literally go off in a random direction, stop mid way and attack a random spot. Its beyond infuriating seeing that if I have to fight a warrior their seems to be literally 0 issues with them getting in my face and staying ontop of me. Usually results in a instant gg at that point.

Another issue is, when I dodge, im still hit by CC if its at the start or anywhere in the end. I don't seem to have the invincibility frames as players I have to fight as their invades last the entire animation and sometimes a few milliseconds afterwards.

Anyone seem to be having this problem? Could be it a option in my settings thats causing this?

I have similar issues sometimes where my FGS rush sometimes follows a dead target or an old target even though I swapped targets 0.5-1 second before casting the gap closer skill. Yet sometimes the skill will update its target even if I swap them during the skill animation (but I think this also depends on the skill itself, ride the lightning for example works like this).

Getting hit at the same time of casting evade skill/dodge also happens sometimes, but that's just bad ping.

I play on pretty low end pc and my net isnt amazing either, so I kinda expect this kind of behaviour in games.

@steki.1478 said:I have similar issues sometimes where my FGS rush sometimes follows a dead target or an old target even though I swapped targets 0.5-1 second before casting the gap closer skill. Yet sometimes the skill will update its target even if I swap them during the skill animation (but I think this also depends on the skill itself, ride the lightning for example works like this).

Ah that has also happened with me to, I FGS3 and then immediately use the rush skill it has, only for it to turn me around and run back to my passed location.

Getting hit at the same time of casting evade skill/dodge also happens sometimes, but that's just bad ping.

I play on pretty low end pc and my net isnt amazing either, so I kinda expect this kind of behaviour in games.My cpu can run gw2 on med in WvW, and my ping usually stays below 60. Not sure if thats considered high on gw2.

@Gamble.4580 said:I live in UK and play on Na and have a high ping but never seen this problem. Do u have target lock off? If u don’t take it off as reaper 2 is a lock down or a good kite abilty

My target lock is off. It just sometimes sends me in a completely different direction, doesnt go the full distance or bugs out entirely.