Skyscale - HAVE to get it on "main" character??

Question is this; i started the skyscale on my revenant. I have done up to and including all the eggs.

Can I go to suns refuge on my warrior and do the rest of the mount on it? Or does most of or the rest of the mount HAVE to be done on revenant only? I.e. am I locked into doing skyscale content ONLY on my rev? Just starting to feel a little burnt out on rev so was wondering if I could do it on my other toons.

Thank you!

As long as your warrior is in the same account as your revenant, I believe you can because, as you know, all mounts are shared among characters in same account, hence you need to unlock them only once per account. Check your War Eternal achievements with your warrior. Those collections done or in progress should be there too. But, I think you better wait for someone who has done it or is 100% sure about this. Anyway, I have only done the scale part with no intention to continue.

When you get to the time-gated steps, where you need to wait for mail from Gorrik to unlock the next collection, you will need to log into the character who started the first collection to get it. But once the collection is unlocked any character can contribute to it because they work like normal achievements.

And of course once the skyscale is unlocked it will be available to all your characters.

I ran into problems with this sort of thing, i did the story and started the skyscale on one toon, did all the egg collections on another toon and was waiting for the hatching update on the toon that did the eggs, but it never came until i got on the toon that had started it all.