@devs, Trinket Reset: Will infusions be affected?

@"Blocki.4931" said:I think that would be too huge of an oversight to not mention. Stat selecting doesn't normally remove or destroy them, unless it's using the forge, in which case it's a whole different item in the end.

Yes, that makes sense - but I thought, "Better ask and be sure than be sorry." ;) I don't know if the item IDs will stay the same and the properties will just change or they will create completely new items that replace the ones, so an official statement would be sweet. There have been ID issues with changed items in the past, like certain formerly unlocked stuff that suddenly got dublicates.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@casualkenny.9817 said:Based on past resets, nope.

Okay, I did not remember there were any regarding trinkets. Thanks! :)

Ah sry I gave the wrong impression. I don't recall any reset for trinkets either, my statement is based only on the 2 or 3 times they have resetted frac-purchased armors in the past. And it's just a logical deduction that infusion slots are made to work the same way, same as with the stat-selection interface, cos why make different codes.

Well, even if they mess it up (very unlikely), they'll fix it anyway. They aren't like those kind of companies that bunker down and wait for the anger to blow over.

@casualkenny.9817 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:Okay, I did not remember there were any regarding trinkets. Thanks! :)

Ah sry I gave the wrong impression. I don't recall any reset for trinkets either, my statement is based only on the 2 or 3 times they have resetted frac-purchased armors in the past. And it's just a logical deduction that infusion slots are made to work the same way, same as with the stat-selection interface, cos why make different codes.

That makes sense. Thank you for this information. :+1:

Well, even if they mess it up (very unlikely), they'll fix it anyway. They aren't like those kind of companies that bunker down and wait for the anger to blow over.

That is true. :)