Oversized mouse pointer?

The laptop my wife uses for GW2 was having some issues, so after the manufacturer replaced some parts under warranty, they also re-installed the OS (windows 10) and drivers. When we got it back, she installed all the programs that she normally uses, including Gw2.
I don't know if it is a bug, or an option that I cannot find in the Gw2 options menu, but while her mouse cursor on Windows 10 is set up to use the system default (normal size), her mouse pointer in Gw2 is huge. Like... if you put the pointer over a characters face at the character select screen, it covers the entire face.
This appears to be limited to Windowed Fullscreen mode, as other modes don't have this issue. All Windows 10 settings are default for mouse pointers, etc.It may be a bug, but I wanted to check first to see if it's a known issue, or if it's an option somewhere (I'd love to set my pointer to be large like that. Much easier to see when in combat).

• 11 months later...

If you want indeed a custom sized cursor after all, including different colors, I recommend you watch WoodenPotatoes' guide:

It's a shame we can't adjust size and color of our mouse pointer in the game settings. With all the visual clutter, it is an actual must-have. I have "lost" track of my mouse pointer several times on the latest map (and before that during mass events like festivals or during raid encounters, or in WvW where it is often lethal).