Is Nevermore Legendary a Never...more item

if you want to complete the nevermore legendary collection you should finish the Vinetooth Prime in Auric Base. Which is a chain event and at the end you have ~10minutes to kill a legendary mob https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Defeat_Vinetooth_Prime . HoT maps are kinda dead people join them only for meta and Skill point farm.My point is that PLEASE REMOVER TIMER EVENTS FROM LEGENDARY COLLECTIONS or just remove the timer from events im try 15days now 1-2 times a day and just cant kill it because of the timer .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

@Varonos.9128 said:try many things like guild gather and lfg but couldnt bring more than 10ppl

Vinetooth Prime, just like many group events, starts scaling at 5 people (some boss events start at 10). There is no reason to ever bring more than 5 people to this event, unless you want to intentionally scale it up.

The 5 people obviously must bring a brain each, and ideally some cc.

@Varonos.9128 said:HoT maps are kinda dead

Not in the least. They are busy every time I visit them.

people join them only for meta and Skill point farm.Some do. Some enter for other reasons.And some of all of the above are perfectly willing to help out with achievements.

My point is that PLEASE REMOVER TIMER EVENTS FROM LEGENDARY COLLECTIONS or just remove the timer from events im try 15days now 1-2 times a day and just cant kill it because of the timer .I'm sorry you've had trouble. That's not reason enough to remove the requirement since people can manage to kill it within the time limit all the time.

Like a lot of challenging events, it requires paying attention to the mechanics. Ideally, whoever is organizing should explain beforehand what is required and how to contribute (or alternatively: how not to be in the way). If that's done, it turns out to be close to 100% reliable.

@"Varonos.9128" said:if you want to complete the nevermore legendary collection you should finish the Vinetooth Prime in Auric Base. Which is a chain event and at the end you have ~10minutes to kill a legendary mob https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Defeat_Vinetooth_Prime . HoT maps are kinda dead people join them only for meta and Skill point farm.My point is that PLEASE REMOVER TIMER EVENTS FROM LEGENDARY COLLECTIONS or just remove the timer from events im try 15days now 1-2 times a day and just cant kill it because of the timer .

Just did it today by accident. I created a new character and joined an LFG to use a teleport to friend. Fastest way to get to HoT maps for Hero Points. When I ported, the legendary vinetooth was at 10%, so I got a kill.

I never had any issues when I needed to kill him, and I have Nevermore too. So, the truth is: stop whining. The HoT maps are as full as ever.

All events (except maybe the third) in east pylon event chain REQUIRE crowd control to succeed and vt prime is a half exception. Hard to kill vt prime on pure dps unless you have tonnes of peeps; it's very much intended that you break it's bar at least once, and honestly, i've never seen a group need to break that bar twice. With that said, i'd suggest forming a group for east pylons after meta- that way if you reach prime, it's likely your group knows how to CC at least a bit. And be prepared to explain what CC is and the types of skills that cause it.

Hope you’re able to get it! The other day I took advantage of extra traffic in Tangled Depths do to the daily to get the Protector of the Great Tree done for Nevermore. I still need Vinetooth Prime and also the event in Verdant Brink. I plan to try map chat and then LFG if that doesn’t work.

@Ototo.3214 said:

@Varonos.9128 said:try many things like guild gather and lfg but couldnt bring more than 10ppl

Pretty sure 10 people is enough, you just have to CC him. More people just means it scales up and you need even more CC. If you don't break his bar, he's not going to die in time.

Actually you CAN kill it without breaking its bar. I've participated in those once or twice. Breaking it does give a much higher chance even if it is just once.

Most groups also does the stupid thing of pulling it as far away from the adrenal mushroom as possible. -_-

Hey! There is an item that is very useful here. Lets make sure nobody can use it effectively.

• Like 1

@Khisanth.2948 said:

Pretty sure 10 people is enough, you just have to CC him. More people just means it scales up and you need even more CC. If you don't break his bar, he's not going to die in time.

Actually you CAN kill it without breaking its bar. I've participated in those once or twice. Breaking it does give a much higher chance even if it is just once.

Most groups also does the stupid thing of pulling it as far away from the adrenal mushroom as possible. -_-

Hey! There is an item that is very useful here. Lets make sure nobody can use it effectively.

I'm sure you can, but I don't trust random people to pack that much dps, best to just break the bar if you want to actually get a clean clear. Why make it hard? lol

@Ototo.3214 said:

I'm sure you can, but I don't trust random people to pack that much dps, best to just break the bar if you want to actually get a clean clear. Why make it hard? lol

Expecting random people to bring enough CC is like expecting a miracle. :/

@Khisanth.2948 said:

Expecting random people to bring enough CC is like expecting a miracle. :/

Expecting DPS ain't better, yoAt least not in my experience. But eh, this fight has always been somewhat difficult to get a clear on, even when HoT was current content.