What needs a nerf

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tired of seeing scourge throw up everywhere and still using skills while cc'd. This class has literally changed how everyone approaches mid fight and turned the meta on it's head as soon as it went live. It is literally the father of the aoe spam everyone hates. Regulate this shit, or make it PURE support like it was advertised when it was being created.

Boons and conditions (not the damaging conditions) access need to be nerfed for all professions. It became to easy to spam might/vulnerability, weakness/protection, fury, swiftness, cripple and whatnot. Pure support do not have a job anymore, there is only dps and bunker with load of support nowaday.

Most needed nerfs:Holo - Currently has very good mobility, cc, utility, burst & sustain damage, self sustain. Needs to be toned down in at least one of those areas.Power Shiro - Currently has amazing burst, mobility. Some change to one of those two areas needs to happen, I would personally put a longer cooldown on phase traversal to start.

Things that are annoying that i would be happy to see nerfed:stealth 1 shot burst combos (mes, slb)Boon spam in generalpassive evade/invuln traits

Dumb things that seem to only bother me:mesmers having 6+ clones/phantasms out at a timeweakness

@Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:Most needed nerfs:Holo - Currently has very good mobility, cc, utility, burst & sustain damage, self sustain. Needs to be toned down in at least one of those areas.Power Shiro - Currently has amazing burst, mobility. Some change to one of those two areas needs to happen, I would personally put a longer cooldown on phase traversal to start.

Things that are annoying that i would be happy to see nerfed:stealth 1 shot burst combos (mes, slb)Boon spam in generalpassive evade/invuln traits

Dumb things that seem to only bother me:mesmers having 6+ clones/phantasms out at a timeweakness

Agreed.

Where is the holo vote? As of now, they are the biggest offender. So many other classes are high burst but low sustain. Holo gets the best of both. So much cc and when they're bored, they just stealth and run away.

The new version of mirage back in the day...

@Dami.5046 said:Anyway where's the 'no more nerfs please, we want to have fun?' option.

Yes! I am so tired of all the nerf threads whinging to kill this class and that! I want to resurrect the suggestion to take everyone’s skills away in WvW and give them sticks! :tongue: