Thief deadeye build recommendations?

Malagana.6839

Hi, im fairly new to the game with just one lvl 80 character than finished only the main story and i wanted to try other classes to see which i like best and then pick a main, deadeye thief caught my attention but i see people saying its not good at all for raid/pve which is what i want to focus on, anyone who can tell me whats the optimal way to play deadeye to atleast compete in dps and have fun playing said class?

Thanks in advance

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:You would be far better off choosing soulbeast as a ranged spec. Better over all dps,way better sustain,can fit more roles and lastly far more interactive gameplay atleast compared to deadspeceye

Well sadly ive already become attached to the character, so you have any recommendations on how to build deadeye?

The two builds on meta battle are what a lot of people used. The stealth on dodge was nerfed so ull spend a lot of ur playtime stacking stealth through smoke fields on rifle or d/p. Go to low leve pvel map and do the stealth stacking rotations until there in grained into ur muscle memory or ull get farmed in any pvp mode as its ur only defense against being one or 2 shit by any skill of any class. Once u can do that ull do ok, in wvw anyway. Sry vague on build but that be alot if text. Check out malicious one shot build on meta battle should give u a place to start.