Why cant I stay connected in instances?

I've been playing GW2 for a few years now, and really do love the game. But I am REALLY getting tired of getting disconnected every time i try to do any instanced content. Dungeons? NOPE. Story? NOPE. LW? NOPE. Most times, ill be able to get to the end of a story quest (that ive taken like 45 mins to do) and then DC at the very end. I can run around the world, and do anything but instanced content and stay connected all day, no DCs. Try to do instances, BOOM DC. Getting really sick of having to do missions multiple times over from the beginning. Getting to the point where I feel like i should leave GW2 and play something else. Anyone else having this issue?

No problems here. Have you tried completely wiping the game installation and starting fresh with a new download?

My only other guess is Viral Scanner or Firewall problems. I have neither of those enabled so I can't say what would and would not work.

It's a 'bug' that affects some part of the playerbase.Workarounds that have been successful for some, include:Using a VPN that takes a different path to the instance.Minimizing cutscenes.Changing the 'Streaming' option in-game.Continuously moving your character or using a skill during cutscenes.

Other workarounds may be found in the 'official' thread, 'Storyline Disconnections'.

Good luck.