What needs a nerf

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the above and more.

@Aza.2105 said:None of these. What they need to do is reduce how much power might gives in spvp.So basically make might useless unless you have a ton of stacks, thereby reinforcing that power creep needs happen. No thanks. What needs changes is how easy some builds can stack might.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:if holo is so strong why don't I see it in ATs?protipits not

Drazehs team ran duable holo as an example.And just because it's even more worth to play duable rev doesn't mean holo is balanced. Revenant and holo basically outperform any other dps roamer like mesmer or core guard.

ATs nowadays are not an indicator anyways like esl was back then because you don't scrim and evaluate comps. You just pick fb scourge for tf, take one sidenoder and then stack revs or another dps class one player is good at like holo or thief. This is exactly the reason why those classes (fb, scourge, rev, sb, holo) need to get nerfed. All other classes get outperformed and are worse.

@Exedore.6320 said:All of the above and more.

@Aza.2105 said:None of these. What they need to do is reduce how much power might gives in spvp.So basically make might useless unless you have a ton of stacks, thereby reinforcing that power creep needs happen. No thanks. What needs changes is how easy some builds can stack might.

No it would be the same effect. If Anet is unwilling to change how much might a single character can have. Then fine, 25 stacks of might is now the standard so might over all should have less value.

@Aza.2105 said:

@Exedore.6320 said:All of the above and more.

No it would be the same effect. If Anet is unwilling to change how much might a single character can have. Then fine, 25 stacks of might is now the standard so might over all should have less value.

And then might becomes a meaningless boon because everyone has free 10-20 might all the time. All you'd do is fuel an arms race, and arms race balancing is about the worst thing you can do (it's what ANet's been doing).

@Vieux P.1238 said:

@Zawn.9647 said:every single 1shot build should be nerfed - power mesmer, sb sic'em, etc...every single immortal build should be nerfed such as Scrapper

I agree. But you do realize the 1 shot pony trick is the only viable build there is for mesmers. Remove that, Mesmers might as well pillow fight.

If they return old condi mirage to be one of the strongest 1x1'er and not be totally r*ped by thieves... then they can delete power mesmer for all I care ;)

@praqtos.9035 said:

@Zawn.9647 said:every single 1shot build should be nerfed - power mesmer, sb sic'em, etc...every single immortal build should be nerfed such as Scrapper

I agree. But you do realize the 1 shot pony trick is the only viable build there is for mesmers. Remove that, Mesmers might as well pillow fight.

If they return old condi mirage to be one of the strongest 1x1'er and not be totally r*ped by thieves... then they can delete power mesmer for all I care ;)

i'd rather fight 24/7 power mesmers than have the old condi mirage back without a second thought

@praqtos.9035 said:

never will happen. Condi has been nerfed way until this last patch so what the hell you talking about buffing it back? All this nerfing for nothing?

@Zawn.9647 said:

i'd rather fight 24/7 power mesmers than have the old condi mirage back without a second thoughtWhy not? Its not oneshot. Mesmer alrdy have no viable builds left. So they have to give us something else = sustained dps. Mirage is perfect, except its too bad now. So return old one and we are equal :)

@praqtos.9035 said:

i'd rather fight 24/7 power mesmers than have the old condi mirage back without a second thoughtWhy not? Its not oneshot. Mesmer alrdy have no viable builds left. So they have to give us something else = sustained dps. Mirage is perfect, except its too bad now. So return old one and we are equal :)

Cuz ppl have issues on targeting the right target & not wasting there burst on clones. & complains it's to OP cuz they die by the time they figure it out.

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:Reaper spin to win (shroud 4 with quickness) can be nerfed imo.

If i played my main fa ele id say everytging needs to be nerfed in comparision to that but these days i play reaper and axe 2 is another culprit id like to see nerfed.L2P issue. Fresh air weaver counters power reaper at higher skill levels. You just need two engages. One to bait the shroud and another to oneshot the reaper. Burst cooldowns on fresh air weaver are too low for any reaper to recover.

Even on power reaper itself shroud4 of other power reapers is avoidable. And if any necro spec can avoid a burst, then every other spec can do this as well.

Most fresh air players never learned to play it safe. They burst and then fu.. up if the target is not dead. That's not even 50% of the build's potential.

Power shiro is clearly the most overpowered spec in terms of actual fight potential - it's only countered by condi mirage which itself has more than one counter (that's good!) now after it got nerfed.

If we add escape and decap potential it's clearly S/D thief, which is too strong.

Fighting berserkers is actually fun as they are one trick ponys - it feels rewarding to counter them.

@KrHome.1920 said:

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:Reaper spin to win (shroud 4 with quickness) can be nerfed imo.

If i played my main fa ele id say everytging needs to be nerfed in comparision to that but these days i play reaper and axe 2 is another culprit id like to see nerfed.L2P issue. Fresh air weaver counters power reaper at higher skill levels. You just need two engages. One to bait the shroud and another to oneshot the reaper. Burst cooldowns on fresh air weaver are too low for any reaper to recover.

Even on power reaper itself shroud4 of other power reapers is avoidable. And if any necro spec can avoid a burst, then every other spec can do this as well.

Most fresh air players never learned to play it safe. They burst and then fu.. up if the target is not dead. That's not even 50% of the build's potential.

Power shiro is clearly the most overpowered spec in terms of actual fight potential - it's only countered by condi mirage which itself has more than one counter (that's good!) now after it got nerfed.

If we add escape and decap potential it's clearly S/D thief, which is too strong.

Fighting berserkers is actually fun as they are one trick ponys - it feels rewarding to counter them.

I dont think its a l2p issue...when axe 2 is on a 6 second cd, that damage out put opertunities far exceed what fa can do right now.Shroud 4 hits for 15k+ 3+targets practically instantly. Ele has no such comparaable move. Both classes are light classes both classes are 900 range yet Ele has no hp and every dps skill is on a at least 15 second cd.Yes ele has more jukes and ways to stay alive but who cares about that when 1 mistake or 1 cc can get u bursted in 2 secs or less.