Worst class and build for ranked.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is about the worst build I can come up with without resorting to completely 100% useless picks (like a confusion duration sigil on an elementalist):http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJAodnMICVNglOAuNAsSghBAb6BBhaYlJXidyIA8JLAA-jJxSABAs/A4nAghfAA6XGAAEverything is technically beneficial, just horribly minimally beneficial ;D

dagger/focus core ele, marshal amulet - feed the enemy 5 points

CC Train Mass Boon Removal Spellbreaker. For humping your FB & Scourge

Defense: 1 - 1 - (Situational Depending On Match)Discipline: 2 - 3 - 3Spellbreaker: 3 - 1 - 1

Any combo of Mace Dagger/Shield and Mace Dagger/Mace: Energy & AnnulmentHammer: Cleansing & AbsorptionSoldier, Knight, Paladin & Herald or Revenant Rune

6: Heal Sig or Natural Healing7: Break Enchantments8: (Situational)9: Shake It Off0: Battle Standard

If you have a solid FB/Scourge with you, nothing in the team fight against you will be allowed to have boons if you bring this fine meme build.

Well someone is bored... play stealthless deadeye. Like... s+p/shortbow or something with mercy, and have improvisation traited. The combo is: spam pistolwhip on the enemy to get 5 malice, recharge mark with mercy for initiative(so you can spam more), get a chance to recharge mercy when remarking with improvistaion(so you can spam more).

It can be disturbingly effective, but generally you're just a free kill.

You can obviously always just pick mismatching Amulets/traits (like Condi Engi with Zerk Amulet or smth) to make it deliberately bad. Out of the builds that are at least supposed to make some kind of sense, Core Zerk Staff Ele is probably one of the hottest contenders. Banner warrior is probably a close match.

@"Stand The Wall.6987" said:tempest zerk staff - live long enough to cast meteor shower on a team fightscrapper all launch skills - cuz you can, extra points if you make ppl rage quit

that should get you started lol

Started with Berserker Tempest because Tempest D/D is my main.rCXt1q1.jpg1roiN9R.jpg

Then tried a bunker Launch build.Dp53C92.jpgzRjUye2.jpg

@"Vagrant.7206" said:Condi engineer, get condi kills.

Good luck!

Then I tried yours because I was already on Engie.M2F2Od5.jpg2zX2Pbj.jpg

@"Tails.9372" said:P/P - Thief

And yours was the last match I just had.FfHbzBo.jpgdpSPVbx.jpg

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:CC Train Mass Boon Removal Spellbreaker. For humping your FB & Scourge

Defense: 1 - 1 - (Situational Depending On Match)Discipline: 2 - 3 - 3Spellbreaker: 3 - 1 - 1

Any combo of Mace Dagger/Shield and Mace Dagger/Mace: Energy & AnnulmentHammer: Cleansing & AbsorptionSoldier, Knight, Paladin & Herald or Revenant Rune

6: Heal Sig or Natural Healing7: Break Enchantments8: (Situational)9: Shake It Off0: Battle Standard

If you have a solid FB/Scourge with you, nothing in the team fight against you will be allowed to have boons if you bring this fine meme build.

This actually sounds fun af. I might have to snag this for unranked.

If you're interested in trying any on guard, I would recommend:

• Literally any guard build with minimum health (just try and make any build with Berserker or Destroyer amulet in particular work...) - can be any role you like
  • A FB build that doesn't have any investment in healing power - for the purpose of being a roamer/1v1 side noder

@Arcaedus.7290 said:If you're interested in trying any on guard, I would recommend:

• Literally any guard build with minimum health (just try and make any build with Berserker or Destroyer amulet in particular work...) - can be any role you like
  • A FB build that doesn't have any investment in healing power - for the purpose of being a roamer/1v1 side noder

Use a mace and we're good to go!