Any chance to get Celestial amulet un-nerfed for PvP now?

TheQuickFox.3826

@KrHome.1920 said:No thanks!

In WvW (unnerfed celestial stats) Celestial Weaver is immortal in 1v1 encounters. Fix that before you buff the PvP amulet!

I mean, would that even translate in the same way?WvW has food buffs, possible structure buffs, and different runes/sigils ect available even before factoring in the amulet stats.

I would say yeah, but as a Weaver main, I am sick and tired of having bunker as the only viable 1v1 build and it's really awful as you won't kill anyone unless contesting a cap as they all have the mobility, range and hit harder than Weaver's NPC damage equivalent. Fix Ele's heavy stats reliability first.

@Euthymias.7984 said:

I mean, would that even translate in the same way?WvW has food buffs, possible structure buffs, and different runes/sigils ect available even before factoring in the amulet stats.

It would be even more powerful in sPvP where offense, and burst damage in particular, has been substantially blunted.

@Ensign.2189 said:

It would be even more powerful in sPvP where offense, and burst damage in particular, has been substantially blunted.

This current state is the burstiest meta since ever.

@Mr Godlike.6098 said:Nerfed or not it doesn't matter. Mechanics that supported it are irrelevent now : like good healing scaling, stacking boon duration or might stacking overall...well at least in case of ele.

Yeah, everyone afraid of 'Cele' Ele with 'Arcane' and 'Water' yet forget that now it's full Berserk or Marauder with offensive lines.

@Auburner.6945 said:

@Mr Godlike.6098 said:Nerfed or not it doesn't matter. Mechanics that supported it are irrelevent now : like good healing scaling, stacking boon duration or might stacking overall...well at least in case of ele.

Yeah, everyone afraid of 'Cele' Ele with 'Arcane' and 'Water' yet forget that now it's full Berserk or Marauder with offensive lines.

I'm not afraid of how strong it could be but how boring ... that would mean that ele hasn't change since 2012 (which is not really wrong) but it would be sad after 2 expansions to have the same gameplay.

I really like ele but it's boring since it doesn't have too many different ways to play it and it's a struggle in open world every day life.

@Nath Forge Tempete.1645 said:

I'm not afraid of how strong it could be but how boring ... that would mean that ele hasn't change since 2012 (which is not really wrong) but it would be sad after 2 expansions to have the same gameplay.

I really like ele but it's boring since it doesn't have too many different ways to play it and it's a struggle in open world every day life.

Yeah, the lack of built-in sustain within its weapons and utilities + the nerf to base values yet buff to co-efficients made the class rely heavily on stats and give up everything.