Overview of all stat selectable gear in PvE?

Is there an overview or a tool by which you can determine where to get a specific stat selectable item e. g. you want a sword (you further specify exotic and lvl 80 for instance), that can be obtained by story, achievement, karma merchant or similar, and the tool tells you that you can get it by completing LS4 Episode 2 (not true but just for the sake of an example). I remember there are many items acquirable in story which you can select stats on, after selection soul binding the item to that character. With the coming Tuesday update, which extends stat selection of items by the stat combinations of one's acquired expansions (that means one can make harrier, which is a PoF Stat, blood ruby trinkets, which are HoT items and do not offer PoF stats now, for instance) it would be interesting to test after Tuesday's update, if the new stat combinations are also offered in those stat selectable items.

Thanks I guess there is only your suggested way. I would thought of a list of items (items that upon acquire or use you can select from multiple prefixes on). That would include Caladbolg for instance (as you can select the stats) but also other items from personal story steps, which are not necessarily of ascended quality. So it would be a different approach: instead from starting in the prefix list tracking a specific prefix and then to get the item, you first start at all possible stat selectable items.

I did find this information (there is the property stat_choices on the items API endpoint) on the guild wars API, however there is no convenient tool yet:

...stat_choices (array of numbers, optional) - A list of selectable stat IDs which are visible in API:2/itemstats...see https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/API:2/items

Found an answer which is sufficient for me (copied from reddit)

TerribleTransitNice goggles•1y

From PvP and WvW, Glorious/Triumphant and Legacy armors are all stat-selectable for HoT stats.

From PvE, all the LS3 reward armors are possible options. Bloodstone Crown/Draconic Headdress/White Mantle Elite Guard Mask/Caudecus' Mask, Draconic Epaulettes/Houndskin Mantle, Glacial Gauntlets, and Mursaat Brogan are your options for head/shoulders/gloves/boots, respectively, though you'll have to get chest and legs another way. You can get duplicates via the PvP or WvW reward tracks for the corresponding map as well.

For weapons, the HoT story box is the only non-crafting option (unless you're very lucky and one of the free elite spec exotics is the right weapon type and has Viper's stats, which isn't the case for condi ranger).

LS2 does not give any Sinister gear apart from ascended trinkets, which aren't worth the effort they take (way easier to farm LS3 maps than complete those achievements).

There is a useful tool on the Wiki:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Special:RunQuery/Equipment_query

Choose, for example, Rarity: Exotic, Supertype: Weapon, Type: Sword and Prefix: Berserker.

The results should include a bunch of Berserker swords and a bunch of items marked"+Selectable".

(I chose Berserker because I've never seen a "general purpose" Selectable weapon that didn't have Berserker as an option (Berserker, Carrion, Cleric, Dire, Rampager and Shaman are the 6 "basic" attribute sets available on just about everything).

@"Pifil.5193" said:There is a useful tool on the Wiki:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Special:RunQuery/Equipment_query

Choose, for example, Rarity: Exotic, Supertype: Weapon, Type: Sword and Prefix: Berserker.

The results should include a bunch of Berserker swords and a bunch of items marked"+Selectable".

(I chose Berserker because I've never seen a "general purpose" Selectable weapon that didn't have Berserker as an option (Berserker, Carrion, Cleric, Dire, Rampager and Shaman are the 6 "basic" attribute sets available on just about everything).

Great resource thank you very much! This is exactly what I was looking for!

@Holy Hallidor.3067 said:Found an answer which is sufficient for me (copied from reddit)

TerribleTransitNice goggles•1y

From PvP and WvW, Glorious/Triumphant and Legacy armors are all stat-selectable for HoT stats.

From PvE, all the LS3 reward armors are possible options. Bloodstone Crown/Draconic Headdress/White Mantle Elite Guard Mask/Caudecus' Mask, Draconic Epaulettes/Houndskin Mantle, Glacial Gauntlets, and Mursaat Brogan are your options for head/shoulders/gloves/boots, respectively, though you'll have to get chest and legs another way. You can get duplicates via the PvP or WvW reward tracks for the corresponding map as well.

For weapons, the HoT story box is the only non-crafting option (unless you're very lucky and one of the free elite spec exotics is the right weapon type and has Viper's stats, which isn't the case for condi ranger).

LS2 does not give any Sinister gear apart from ascended trinkets, which aren't worth the effort they take (way easier to farm LS3 maps than complete those achievements).

They've added a fractals vendor since then with ascended weapons and trinkets, all Stat selectable. Trinkets can be reset with the mist capacitor, which is functionally the same as a bloodstone capacitor. If you have fractals masteries trained, the mist capacitor and infusion extractor are cheaper to buy in the fractals lobby since you can buy them with just gold instead of time gated currency.