Class carry from plat to leg. Changes

Gamble.4580

I main reaper and I am probably at the best I am going to get.I have been leg many times before, on thf war eng. But reaper can only get me so far. I mainly solo que and always will, but always have been and have got leg more times than not but I played thf war eng on these times so the classes got me there, with my skill ofc.

Changes I feel would get me from a t2 reaper to a t3 reapers areStaff 1 dps up 25% and worm instant cast.This is what I really feel would be game changing. Main reapers will get it.And to move from t3 plat to leg I would need the above + a 2 sec heal evade or block, on reapers heal.Yes the heal seems op lol but this is changes I feel for the class reaper to be able to put u in leg if u are at a good skillLevel with the class.

Anyone feel me on this or have a counter change/ troll or ideas?

He only played reaper? I bet gold he switched to scourge. On many games. And to be fare if I switched classes I could do it. And ofc I know that’s what u should be doing as it’s a team game with class counter. But this op is about changes for a class to be legendary and not best way to reach legendary > @youle.5824 said:

Legend on reaper can be done, mijo reached it this season.

@Gamble.4580 said:

He only played reaper? I bet gold he switched to scourge. On many games. And to be fare if I switched classes I could do it. And ofc I know that’s what u should be doing as it’s a team game with class counter. But this op is about changes for a class to be legendary and not best way to reach legendary > @youle.5824 said:

I reached legend with scourge mid season then threw back to plat 2.

After that I played only reaper and got legend with it.

Dont think about changes, try to adapt to the game as it is. A lot of necro mains keep complaining here like it would change anything.

@mijitoboy.4208 said:

I reached legend with scourge mid season then threw back to plat 2.

After that I played only reaper and got legend with it.

Dont think about changes, try to adapt to the game as it is. A lot of necro mains keep complaining here like it would change anything.

I watch you play so I know u a better necro player and player so glad to hear u reached leg on it as I am struggling myself with plat 2. It mainly comes down to solo and match makeing but on other classes I have always fight myself out of it.What did u think about worm instant cast tho as feel I waste half game presetting up and not needing or Intrupt on cast is triggering lol if they just made it instant cast. It would change soo many tides I have had where the play would of turned game around

@Koen.1327 said:if scourge gets nerfed then reaper will benefit from it, no need for buffs (although im not opposed to mobility changes, definitely no damage buffs pls).other classes will and should probably get toned down first though.

I agree but also hope they don’t nurf scourge. It’s in a good place and keeps fb in the game.

No more condi crap reaper was ment to be power. They have made good advances with reaper but they can help it a bit more vs builds like the 1,000 block/evade and spam condi mesmer, the 1,000 block and fire spam fb. Those 2 are really the only issue in the game and maybe sb war. But guard and mes are just spam trash with no downside.