PVP Queue Button: Ranked and Unranked Not Working

eko.7815

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sorem.9157 said:this season better be extended because of this bug

i agree. but they may just give u next seasson u can go for it again..... they know its been happening a lot but not a single thing they gave to compensate for it....... in total its alrdy been a total of 2 days all in all since 4th time and its mostly 12hrs to get fixed.....

@Trykie.4753 said:

@Sorem.9157 said:this season better be extended because of this bug

i agree. but they may just give u next seasson u can go for it again..... they know its been happening a lot but not a single thing they gave to compensate for it....... in total its alrdy been a total of 2 days all in all since 4th time and its mostly 12hrs to get fixed.....

This is the last season to get the current titles and quite a few people are trying to push for it, though.

Stuck, I can't queue for pvp, the buttons do not work

A lot of people are having this problem right now, and also in the last 1-2 weeks

We need to play a few more games before season ends so we can finish the reward chests...

can you fix it? thanks

Since of today i cant queue for ranked or unranked games, tried repairing the client, changing maps, even queueing with a friend but we couldnt queue when he was in my party, yet he can queue alone. buttons show the click animation yet they do nothing.