Help me choosing a wvw class

Draven.8269

Morning folks! :)I stopped playing gw2 for a while and now i'm back.Please help me to choose a class for wvw, I know that i should play what i like, but i really would like to have only a "technical" opinion, because i dont have the right experience to know all classes and i would like to focus only on one class. I'm switching between the and i'll never be a good competitive player in this way.

I usually roam solo or with a friend (guardian), i would like to have a class that is great in 1v1 and outnumbered.I used to play revenant but one build without variation and too many counter classes make him a little bit hard to play. I would like to master it but idk how, i tried with some guide but there is nothin usefull that i dont already knew.I have a warrior and thief too, and i never used them too much. So idk how they works for roaming.Plus i have a guardian, seems good but when i played it seemed to me not a "top tier" for duels and roaming, am i wrong?

Sorry for any mistake and please, don't be rude^^

If your guardian is the hugging type, then yes you want a heavy melee as well such as the spellbreaker or holo. Scourge/reaper, scrapper or melee ele work nicely too. You really dont want to be long range like a lb soulbeast because everyone fighting you will just kill either you before the guard can react (if squishy) or the guard while ignoring your peppering. The only exception would be if he is running dh.

Soulbeast is one of the strongest roamers...Warriors/Spellbreakers are pretty good alsoHolosmiths are great if you can handle the heat managementWeavers are pretty decent also and can be built for roaming or zerging every now and then

i will never recommend mesmers and thiefs for stealth/dodge/boringness reasons :D (but they are strong as well)