Can't q last day of season..will pvp season duration get extended?

torben.1532

I know that the ship has sailed on this topic, but i'm still shocked over how arenanet completely distegarded this matter and gave it zero attention, specially considering it is 100% their fault and it had a negative impact on a lot of players.

100% worthy of being a reason to quit the game, imho, due to how they managed the issue and gave zero fucks about their customers.

@Sorem.9157 said:I know that the ship has sailed on this topic, but i'm still shocked over how arenanet completely distegarded this matter and gave it zero attention, specially considering it is 100% their fault and it had a negative impact on a lot of players.

100% worthy of being a reason to quit the game, imho, due to how they managed the issue and gave zero kitten about their customers.

Yea it‘s kind of ridiculous, I expected them to do at least something but hey, it‘s still anet we are talking about and this is just pvp

I think it is a little bit late for that. Another way would be to make another season with the old titles, but then we have the insane amount of wintrading for another at least 2 seasons... (because at least the first season with new titles you will have them wintraders all up again too...)

Just going to copy and paste this from the other thread about this:

On my main account I haven't been able to queue for over a week. One day my qeueue just failed and it stopped at the screen where the map is decided. And it's been there every time I log in ever since. I've obviously logged out since then, sometimes for over 24 hours at a time, and I still can't even go into heart of the mists and it has been like that for over a week now. I've sent a report to support and they never sent me anything back. It actually prevents me from playing PvE too, as whenever I log in I still see the map selector pick Legacy of Foefire and then never go away and I can't see what I've even doing.

I feel personally very robbed that I wasn't able to try for Relentless Legend (I've personally placed very close to top 100 in a previous season so it's not that outlandish) and that I'm still unable to queue or play PvE without this piece of the UI obscuring everything I see.