PVP Queue Button: Ranked and Unranked Not Working

eko.7815

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ashimmu.4219 said:Can't play GW2 - queue buttons are stuck - please, fix it.Would be polite for developers to give an appropriate feedback as this bug is still there, after numerous support tickets and forum threads.Thanks you.

agree but none they keep adding stuff yet they cant fix an issue going on for quite a while now.....

I havnt been able to q in the last hour.....will this bug ever be fixed

Edit: 2 hours now the que hasnt worked for me....is this god telling me to uninstall? Or programming error. The people who should know remain silent so it must be god.

Edit2: i loves this game plz fix it for mee

On my main account I haven't been able to queue for over a week. One day my qeueue just failed and it stopped at the screen where the map is decided. And it's been there every time I log in ever since. I've obviously logged out since then, sometimes for over 24 hours at a time, and I still can't even go into heart of the mists and it has been like that for over a week now. I've sent a report to support and they never sent me anything back. It actually prevents me from playing PvE too, as whenever I log in I still see the map selector pick Legacy of Foefire and then never go away and I can't see what I've even doing.

I feel personally very robbed that I wasn't able to try for Relentless Legend (I've personally placed 136th in a previous season so it's not that outlandish) and that I'm still unable to queue or play PvE without this piece of the UI obscuring everything I see.

@MrPhantasia.5924 said:

I feel personally very robbed that I wasn't able to try for Relentless Legend (I've personally placed 136th in a previous season so it's not that outlandish) and that I'm still unable to queue.

Youre not alone, my friend. Personally i'm taking a break from the game and possibily quit for good over to how they are threating this matter (by not giving it a single fuck)

@Sorem.9157 said:

I feel personally very robbed that I wasn't able to try for Relentless Legend (I've personally placed 136th in a previous season so it's not that outlandish) and that I'm still unable to queue.

Youre not alone, my friend. Personally i'm taking a break from the game and possibily quit for good over to how they are threating this matter (by not giving it a single kitten)

I haven't been able to even play properly PvE or PvP for over a week now. It's ridiculous.

@MrPhantasia.5924 said:

Youre not alone, my friend. Personally i'm taking a break from the game and possibily quit for good over to how they are threating this matter (by not giving it a single kitten)

I haven't been able to even play properly PvE or PvP for over a week now. It's ridiculous.

If i was you id be so furious. Id prolly hunt down ben either threw a discord channel or twitch stream to be able to communicate with him/anet to fix this. Im going to be at work all do so i wont know for about 12 hours if my que buttons work or not. Good luck to you. I hope your game gets fixed asap.