Some stat-selectable items did not get reset by the patch.

It seems to be character specific rather than item specific. I have Black Ice Bands, Icebrood Horn Backpacks, Mist Talismans and Black Ice Earrings that did get reset, and some that still have their stats from before the patch.

The characters that I play most often did get reset, but the ones I rarely play did not. I've used all of my characters in the last 48 hours to flax farm.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can confirm. It's weird that some items of the same variant reset while others didn't... What gives?

Edit:It isn't character-specific since there are trinkets that are in my bank that reset and didn't, and some of the trinkets my characters are wearing reset and some didn't.It's just totally random....

My first thought was those items that had core stats chosen did not reset and those with expansion stats did... but I have now noticed I have a harrier stat and Grieving that remained as well. It just seems very inconsistent and random.

Same. A lot of the Ineffable gear I've made has not been reset, but on another storage character, two full sets were reset. Would like everything that was supposed to be affected reset properly so I can assign them.

Addendum: Not all of my LWS3 trinkets reset, but some did. None of my crafted fractal selectable armor reset. No weapons either.Not sure what happened. ?_?

Super weird that everyone has different qualifications. I had many items in invisible bags that did get reset. My items that didn't get reset were berserker, assassin, minstrel, magi, and commander. For all of those stats, I have something that did get reset as well. All my diviner and viper stuff got reset(except stuff like dagnar's badge, which wasn't supposed to reset anyway).

old stats (a zerker skull backpack was reset), new stats.~~ (still some harriers without reset) LWS 4 trinkets~~equipped, visible bags, invisible bags, bank.doesnt matter. some did reset, some didnt.

only LWS 4 trinkets seem to be consistent. they were not affected by the reset. in my case

From what Kitty can confirm from her massive gear stash, the trinkets from following stat sets got reseted:Minstrel's, Viper's, Trailblazer's, Commander's, Seraph'sFrom earlier mentioned stat sets, Harrier's raid, mist and fixed stat trinkets didn't reset.Also, some other random pieces of equipment had stats reseted in those stat sets but Kitty failed to figure out the logic. Viper's Caladbolg was among them.Seraph's stat-selectables gears of any kind from Assaulter's stat set got reseted ofc. (since Seraph's isn't part of Assaulter's anymore)And guess who needs to buy 2,5 new sets of armor (+some piles of runes) due to that thing happening? Yush. Kitty. She really should've bought dem seraph's gears from some other stat set.

Same and it’s definitely not character specific. I had one character where none of the black ice accessories were reset but a bloodstone ruby ring was. On another character, black ice, petrified wood, everything, was reset. I had Diviner stats get reset and also some Viper and Minstrel but not Magi. It isn’t a huge deal and I’m still grateful for the stat changes, but I confess I had hoped to swap some of those Magi accessories to Harrier.

One of my Toons had equipped a Dire Ascended Torch, and the stats need to be reset. However, I can only choose from Sentinel, Vigilant and Sinister. This by itself is not so bad. I have a Dire Inscription and can just throw the Torch in the Mystic Toilet and reset. However, it is annoying that I also have a Superior Sigil of Bursting which will most likely get destroyed in the Mystic reset (the current price for Bursting on TP is about 5g 50s). As a long time player, I have plenty of gold, so I'm just more annoyed than anything.

Am I missing something?

TBH Gw2 should just do a Game Wide ascended stat Reset, make EVERY ascended item that is already owned by players stat selectable, so any crafted after the "wipe" isn't reset, but this would fix issues people have while also letting people who do not have many ascended items have a different set for what they need instead, such as a lot of people may have gotten the ascended boxes from fractals and not gotten the right stats and just chosen some, making ALL Ascended reset would solve this issue. The Only issue from this as far as I can see are people who would claim that "They had to work hard/spend money for a stat and now everyone gets it free" and all I can say to that is the stats were always available to everyone and you didn't need to spend gold to farm them when you could just get lucky.

@"BlueJin.4127" said:Ornate Guild Armors (Marauder): All reset.Ornate Guild Armors (Carrion): None reset.

According to various reports, it seems core stats are generally not reset.

My viper's rings didn't reset and viper isn't core, so I can only say that it's a bit random what got reset, not necessarily " general rule" for core stats